Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brands: ‘ola Barcelona fc! Can we swap big ash, martina, snides and bolasie for digne, Mina, rafinha and alcacer?’

Barcelona fc: ‘sure’

Easy that

tenor.gif

Thierry when down a little in my all-time ratings when he didn't pimp slap Jack Whitehall in that segment...can't stand that kid.

Is that Mirallas at 0:18 playing the ball forward? Interesting to see if he gets chance (and what number he gets seeing as Walcott has commandeered number 11).
My guess is that he's training with the team because it is his job but he isn't in the plans and will be gone before the end of the window

John O’Kane, Mitch Ward, Tony Thomas, Terry Phelan, Marc Hottiger, Earl Barret, Paul Holmes, Cuco Martina, Alec Cleland.

Just a handful of the full backs i’ve seen us sign. I’m not turning my nose up at a guy on the fringes of the France squad who currently plays for Barcelona.
My god, we’ve been through some rough times us Evertonians havent we? That list of cack just made a little bile come up into my throat :(

Don't think I've ever seen this Mina play, hardly seen a game of the world cup and his first name is shocking. But his lid is top notch, sign him up.

Status
Not open for further replies.