Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Italian is a quick left footed hard working versatile midfielder who can support both defence and attack.

Can spot a pass and strikes the ball sweetly.

Sounds good to me for 6m euros.

Suppose to be cutting down the numbers and adding productive players, instead we are after some injury crock with 1 goal and 1 assist to his name in 33 games. I’m done.
The Italian is a quick left footed versatile midfielder who can support both defence and attack.

Can spot a pass and strikes the ball sweetly.

Sounds good to me for 6m euros.

Two very differing views.

wow he is statistically even worse than tom davies - avoid like the plague

What does that mean, assuming statistics mean anything? More injuries, fewer goals, more lousy passes, or what? Not that anyone knows if there is an iota of truth in this transfer anyway, but still curious about those statistics nonetheless.

Marcel Brands has a history of getting alot of value for money. Everyone complains we haven't signed anybody then minute it looks like we do the complaints start flying. Let's all take a deep breath and watch this kind in a blue shirt before we throw him overboard.

What does that mean, assuming statistics mean anything? More injuries, fewer goals, more lousy passes, or what? Not that anyone knows if there is an iota of truth in this transfer anyway, but still curious about those statistics nonetheless.

so tom davies on the crapometer is currently at crap

this guy is probably at crappy, so just slightly crappier than crap

Status
Not open for further replies.