Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hair doesnt Make a baller he's crap

I think you will find that hair is very important when considering BALLERS.

Messi, boss little mullet
CR7, hair ALWAYS on point
Zidane, the worlds sexiest bald head

Name me 1 baller in the history of time who didnt have boss hair?

You've got a few on the hook here.

A wonderful fishing expedition, If I do say so.

Wolves have a superb group of players, I would trade our squad with theres tomorrow.

What patience? A huge chunk of our fan base began the summer with zero patience and have somehow managed to become more impatient as the days pass.

People were freaking out before the brands appointment - we got about a week of optimism after that and it's been downhill from there.
The season starts in less then a month,
We could sign nobody and get 7th easily
Premier league is changing.
Our best player is Pickford ffs.

The defense isn't good enough, the midfield is slow and the front three won't get enough goals with tosun in it.

Teams below us are now signing the calibre of players we should be linked with, on top of that a wage bill that's far too high, and spending too much on ****, that will take 2 seasons at least to balance the accounts.
The accounts will be released in a few months, unless moshiri uses his own money to plug the gaps, there going to announce heavy losses, brace yourself.

I think you will find that hair is very important when considering BALLERS.

Messi, boss little mullet
CR7, hair ALWAYS on point
Zidane, the worlds sexiest bald head

Name me 1 baller in the history of time who didnt have boss hair?

Wolves have a superb group of players, I would trade our squad with theres tomorrow.

They will have Danny Bathh and Conor Coady playing for them in the Premier League.

You are an utter clown.

Yes mate, im basing everything on Wolves signing 1 GK, who for the record is miles ahead of Tetley Hands.

I suggest you try and learn about some of the Wolves players my frandelino.

debatable

what wolves players are you on about?

Ruven Neves- ill give you that's he's quality, probably leave after next season

jota- what's he done at anyone other than wolves? signed by athletico and loaned him out until he found his level in the championship
costa- what's he done at any other club? kept getting loaned out by benfica until he found his level in the championship
leo botatini- mate he come from Dubai league or something, he's a crab

they'll probably spend some more money to be fair but to suggest they will come straight up and start finishing 8th and that

Status
Not open for further replies.