Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.

State of that prediction. When was the last time two newly promoted teams finished ahead of us? 12 of the prem couldn’t do it last year and we were awful.

West Ham have improved beyond us currently.
Wolves are DEFO ahead of us currently.
Fulham will be next seasons surprise package, a decent manager and they have Ryan Sessygone.

Im only basing on it what I see, given todays date and the state in which I find all clubs at this stage, long way to go in the window yet.

wolves are going to finish above us based on signing a keeper who's no better than pickford

and Fulham are going to based on signing a midfielder who albeit does look good but nobody else wanted to ending up signing for a promoted team|?

We could sign nobody and get 7th easily

Wilshere

Lanzini Anderson

Antonio Arnatovic Yarmolenko

Is as good as or arguably better than

Gana Schnerderlin

Walcott Siggurdsson Bolasie

Tosun

Then you factor in West Hams manager has actually won the title whats Silva achieved? (I rate Silva mind) and our tod awful defence bar Pickford and Coleman.

Wolves also have a good side who play in an effective creative system.

I've said it before but alot of our fans who have this arrogant belief of us being guaranteed 7th dont realise we have declined whilst the chasing pack are slowly improving.

wolves are going to finish above us based on signing a keeper who's no better than pickford

and Fulham are going to based on signing a midfielder who albeit does look good but nobody else wanted to ending up signing for a promoted team|?

Yes mate, im basing everything on Wolves signing 1 GK, who for the record is miles ahead of Tetley Hands.

I suggest you try and learn about some of the Wolves players my frandelino.

Wilshere

Lanzini Anderson

Antonio Arnatovic Yarmolenko

Is as good as or arguably better than

Gana Schnerderlin

Walcott Siggurdsson Bolasie

Tosun

Then you factor in West Hams manager has actually won the title whats Silva achieved? (I rate Silva mind) and our tod awful defence bar Pickford and Coleman.

Wolves also have a good side who play in an effective creative system.

I've said it before but alot of our fans who have this arrogant belief of us being guaranteed 7th dont realise we have declined whilst the chasing pack are slowly improving.

Fair points well made but.....

......patience

Status
Not open for further replies.