Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.

It`ll be like a handover at Check Point Charlie during the Cold War.

Everton - " We want to see the money before we hand our player over, we haven`t forgotten the Yobo deal ".

Kev / Bolasie remains at the checkpoint, whilst the Turkish club had over the bag that`s supposed to have the money in.

Everton - " You`ve done it again, magic beans don`t count " !!!!!!
Bahahahahahahahahaahah

Jesus christ lads, some of you moan about absolutely everything.

You moan when we don't sign players.

You moan when we do sign players because they are not high profile enough for you, despite the fact the club have unearthed some gems at cheap prices over the years.

It's like you never, ever learn. Niasse was ridiculed, then was a hero, or was you in a coma during this period?

Ever thought being an Evertonian isn't really bringing you much joy in your life?
It sure as hell hasn't brought much joy in recent years that's for sure.

Can I just ask ... are we going judge players on price tag or there ability ? From what I’ve read this Italian guy did well ... went to Milan and few injuries kinda stalled his career.Brands obviously sees something in him . I’m going reserve opinion until he wears the blue jersey ( that’s if this story is true ) instead of jumping in and writing players off we may need to just hold the criticism. Can’t see any big money ins this transfer window

Can I just ask ... are we going judge players on price tag or there ability ? From what I’ve read this Italian guy did well ... went to Milan and few injuries kinda stalled his career.Brands obviously sees something in him . I’m going reserve opinion until he wears the blue jersey ( that’s if this story is true ) instead of jumping in and writing players off we may need to just hold the criticism. Can’t see any big money ins this transfer window

That's far too balanced and sensible an approach for round here my friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.