Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeh, definite weaknesses like. He's never really matched the hype.

I'd prefer Tierney, but as far as alternatives go, he wouldn't be bad.

When he came through at Lille the other year, he was the next best thing. Just hasn't kicked on.

I wouldn't be against it but I'd be disappointed if we switched focus from Tierney or another option so quickly to settle on him.

John O’Kane, Mitch Ward, Tony Thomas, Terry Phelan, Marc Hottiger, Earl Barret, Paul Holmes, Cuco Martina, Alec Cleland.

Just a handful of the full backs i’ve seen us sign. I’m not turning my nose up at a guy on the fringes of the France squad who currently plays for Barcelona.

Tbf though France are actually playing a cb as their left back who hasn't been the best. So take that for what you will.

https://www.tycsports.com/nota/futb...licados-que-no-le-deseo-a-ningun-jugador.html

Colombian centre-back Yerry Mina said he lived through moments of great sadness last season, where he only played six games in his first six months as Barcelona fubotlista. He did it at a press conference he gave in Bogotá.
"When I did not go in the squad, it was not an option, I started to train alone at home, it's difficult to see the teammates and watch the games on television, it was a complicated moment that I do not want any player" he said.

"At times I felt that everything was coming down and that nothing came out, or give a pass, or training, nothing came out, " said the defender who excelled in Palmeiras before arriving in Barcelona and prior to his outstanding World Cup performance with the Colombian team, where he scored three goals in three games, after watching from the outside his debut against Japan.

" God gave me the opportunity to go ahead and show what I'm done for, I'm always going to try to do the best I can for my team, I hope that where I'm playing, whether it's Barcelona or if it's my turn, to do it the best way, "he added.

Shaquiri will be Liverpool Player next season

I'm sick

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.