Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
bertie_203x150.jpg

That the new 3rd kit?

I said it was Digne earlier who refused to be backup for the France WC squad. Mea culpa. It was Rabiot.

Still don’t know what to make of these links though. Just seems we would have a job on to get either or both Digne/Mina to join us. I’m all for trying though, just as long as it isn’t seen as too much of a long shot with no sign of enthusiasm from the players, or their agents. Time is of the essence and we have to avoid dead ends from here on in.

Mina is just a poor man's funes Mori.

(I don't actually believe this I just can't believe everyone's forgotten our south American butcher already)

Mina and digne would be quality for us. Anyone who turns their noses up at that can go to get their heads tested.

If youre gonna swoop, swoop in Barcelona! Its tha bees knees

Digne fast and good technique.....just not good enough to displace Alba. If i recall right he got injured for a while too. Would be rather happy with that addition.

Mina looked a bit clumsy and raw from what little Ive seen of him.

Get em in Marcel

No shame in being unable to usurp Alba, that's for sure. Just whenever I watch him for Barca, in his - granted - rare appearances, he concerns me.

No shame in being unable to usurp Alba, that's for sure. Just whenever I watch him for Barca, in his - granted - rare appearances, he concerns me.

I think players either settle in and get their place at Barça or they get a bit lost. Especially if they were signings nobody particularly expected or were looking for.

He's a baller and if Marco gets us ticking he would contribute with pleasing footballing actions

I think you will find that hair is very important when considering BALLERS.

Messi, boss little mullet
CR7, hair ALWAYS on point
Zidane, the worlds sexiest bald head

Name me 1 baller in the history of time who didnt have boss hair?

Wolves have a superb group of players, I would trade our squad with theres tomorrow.

Name me 1 baller in the history of time who didnt have boss hair?

Ralph Coates, Bobby Charlton, Paul Wilkinson?

I'd say Tierney has a lot more to him mate, in terms of potential anyway.

But Digne isn't a bad alternative at all.
How though? In what way? Neither are particularly fast. Both are balanced in that they are solid defensively. Both good in the air for outside backs. Both score the occasional goal, but often from distance as I don’t think either get into the box often. Decent crossers of the ball. Digne is rather strong on the ball, not sure about Tierney. Tierney is younger of course, maybe he can still get better all around.

Status
Not open for further replies.