Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would be 2 fantastic signings and both of the right age, my only concern is all of these links are "interested" "poised" "preparing" wish we would launch some official bids to atleast ease tensions.

"The Merseysiders have also shown interest in Celtic’s highly-rated full-back Kieran Tierney, but the Scottish champions are eager to keep the youngster."

SIgn him instead ffs

Sounds to me he wasn't first choice at PSG MG or am i OTT in my FT report of the kid

He might just want First team togger and like to play for teams with a smidge of blue in their kit

Yeah, I think that's encouraging, honestly. He wants to play. He played well at Roma. He's played a bit in the CL.

Jordi Alba is really good, so it's no shame playing behind him.

Wouldn't mind someone with a bit more pace, but he's not a complete midget and seems like he can tackle a bit.

Or after they cooled on tierney. Dignes name came up when they approached for Mina.

Brands wants value for money.

He's no more a gamble than tierney and half the price potentially

I'm sure he didn't talk to Barca officials for just Yerry Mina. If he could do a job a couple years ago for Roma in Serie A and in the CL, he can't be all that bad.

Yeah, I think that's encouraging, honestly. He wants to play. He played well at Roma. He's played a bit in the CL.

Jordi Alba is really good, so it's no shame playing behind him.

Wouldn't mind someone with a bit more pace, but he's not a complete midget and seems like he can tackle a bit.

I don't think I've ever seen him play mate tbh but if he's got PSG, Roma and Barca as clubs under his belt I'll be more than happy to see us trying to get a player of that experience in.

And yep, if he's understudy to Alba then no shame in that

"The Merseysiders have also shown interest in Celtic’s highly-rated full-back Kieran Tierney, but the Scottish champions are eager to keep the youngster."

SIgn him instead ffs
Oh C, this French boy is 15m cheaper and hasnt played versus farmers.
Dont 2nd guess Brands please.

Status
Not open for further replies.