Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.

What type of player is this Italian lad? Just looking at his stats, 208 games, 21 goals, so he’s obviously not a goal scoring midfielder, is he any different to the midfielders we already have at the club? (If the lad can actually move more than 2 yards, then he’s already way better than Schneiderlin)

Stekelenburg -- Lille?
Bolasie -- Galatasaray?
Besic -- Boro?
Tarashaj -- Grasshoppers?

From the rumoured links, that would take us down to 29.

As you stated, Galloway, Browning, Pennington all out would see us at 26.

Then ideally;
Martina
Williams
Schneiderlin
McCarthy
Klaassen
Mirallas
Bolasie
Sandro

Leaves us with 18 players...2 keepers needed + 5 new signings...

Digne or Tierney at left back would be top class.

Mina, im still unsure how quick he is....?
Sell Bolaise twice?

You must really hate him Zat lol

....folk say things happen at Everton on a Friday, let’s see if that’s true of this morning’s Toffee transfer rumours;

- According to The Express and many other publications, Everton are planning a double assault for two Barcelona fringe players, Lucas Digne and Yerry Mina. Everton have been exploring a deal for Mina, whilst the Catalan giants want to recoup as much as possible of the £14m they paid PSG for Left Back Digne. Paul Joyce of The Times has also tweeted Everton’s pursuit of 24 year old French international Digne who has struggled for game time at Nou Camp.

- A number of outlets confirm Everton winger, Henry Onyekuru’s loan deal to Galatasaray.

- TMW report Everton are closing in on a move for AC Milan outcast, Andrea Bertolacci. Everton are set to pay €6m for the Italian international midfielder. 27 year old Bertolacci came through the youth ranks at Roma and spent time last season on loan at Genoa.

- French publication, RMC Sport, report Watford have rejected a £30m bid (£25m with £5m in add-ons) from Everton for midfielder, Abdoulaye Doucouré. The 25 year old had an impressive season at Vicarage Road, scoring 7 goals in 37 league appearances.

- Read Everton website pick up on reports that Everton target, William Carvalho, has agreed personal terms with Real Betis. Despite the contract situation at Sporting Lisbon, the midfielder is expected to cost €25m.
I thought Digne was much older than 24, seems like he's been around forever.

Getting in Digne and Mina as our first two signings would be a very good start, hopefully they both come off.

After those two our top priority has to be centre midfield. I doubt there is anything in the Bertolacci links, but its definitely a position that needs sorting.

I'd like the exodus to speed up though. I don't want to ever see Williams, Mirallas or Martina play for Everton again, even in a pre season friendly.

What type of player is this Italian lad? Just looking at his stats, 208 games, 21 goals, so he’s obviously not a goal scoring midfielder, is he any different to the midfielders we already have at the club? (If the lad can actually move more than 2 yards, then he’s already way better than Schneiderlin)

Depends who you believe Lou, some say he's got a bad injury record and has been poor for a couple of seasons. A couple of others have said he was quality before his big money move to Milan a couple of seasons ago so might be worth a punt

..Andrea Bertolacci has come from left field. What I can see he’s a diminutive, left footed central midfielder who has regressed in recent seasons. If true, I presume Brands and/or Silva are long standing admirers and think he’s worth acquiring at the price.

Depends who you believe Lou, some say he's got a bad injury record and has been poor for a couple of seasons. A couple of others have said he was quality before his big money move to Milan a couple of seasons ago so might be worth a punt

For the fee being mentioned it’s deffo worth a punt mate, just as long as we don’t put him on big wages like we had to with Sandro.

Status
Not open for further replies.