Next seasons position

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anywhere from 10th to 6th is plausible to be fair, there is an sense of unpredictability with us we could actually do really good finishing above Arsenal due to Arteta’s inexperience or we could stagnate again but we don’t know as nothing has happened to have to do with the managerial situation or playing staff

Think it will be 7th but might be able to squeeze 6th depending on arsenal.
Dont think burnley will do as well as they have as Europe will wear them out.

Too early to make any predictions...

Transfer window will be a key factor...

Present squad needs a thorough sifting...

Depending on the comings & goings pre season will determine my aspirations for next season...

To many changes going on at the moment with new DoF and a new manager coming in, I think this season will be a massive learning curve for the club on the whole and wouldn't be to surprise to see a mid table finish. The following season should hopefully see us back in the top six with some good cup runs.

6/7th playing better football. Is it too much to ask that we proper go for the league cup this year? Oh and beat the RS once. Please Marco.

7th, even if any of the top 6th have a poor season we are still a fair bit behind. Arsenal will have a new manager and a fair bit of cash, even if they kept the same team we’d get nowhere near.

As long as we can see an improvement and an actual plan on the en the year after may be a chance to break through.

4th and a really good cup run.
A lot of upheaval in London I reckon and, hopefully, a manager with a robust plan for us, some great people around him and money to spend.

Status
Not open for further replies.