Next seasons position

Status
Not open for further replies.
why d you think that?

His Stats before we approached him are impressive

25 games 10 wins 6 draw and 9 losses 36 points out of 75

not bad as he managed Hull the previous season
He’s going to need time to influence the squad away from pragmatic football produced under Sam and Koeman, I predict we’ll come about 8th but it’ll be due to a period of good form and periods of bad form

He’s going to need time to influence the squad away from pragmatic football produced under Sam and Koeman, I predict we’ll come about 8th but it’ll be due to a period of good form and periods of bad form
he seems to do that at Hull and Watford quite easly. We shall see, who do u think will finish 7th then?

Too many unknowns at the minute to say where we will finish next season. The one thing I would say is that you don't need to be very good to finish 8th.

cant see us finishing lower then 7th, should have finished there this season but for Sam inheriting a shambles of a side from Koeman and Walsh, and then being far too cautious/negative when Burnley were within our sights after they went on an 11 game winless run

Added a bit in for some more balance to your original point.

I'm expecting us to finish top - but this is just because I want to be reunited with my normal everton disappointment as soon as possible

Status
Not open for further replies.