Homepage Update: Davy Klaassen Wants Everton Stay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good, he deserves a chance and I still maintain he wasn't given anywhere close to a fair one last season. If the new manager doesn't rate him then I'll finally be willing to accept that perhaps he's just not very good at least never going to be a good fit here. However, I refuse to throw a player on the scrapheap when he only played half a dozen times all season and didn't tickle the fancy of a glorified youth coach in Unsworth and a career relegation battler in Allardyce. Get a manager with a clear style will set a team up to win with flair and positivity and see what he's like.
He didn’t tickle the fancy of Koeman either and he’s the guy that signed him and had reason to play him.

Klassen in the prem is the definition of pointless and we should get him out while he still has some value somewhere.

He didn’t tickle the fancy of Koeman either and he’s the guy that signed him and had reason to play him.

Klassen in the prem is the definition of pointless and we should get him out while he still has some value somewhere.

Same for Lookman really then and Vlasic, neither have done anything in this league, we should get them out while they have value, amirite?!?!

Can't think why, there must be loads of teams ready to give him £100k a week. What a hero.
The money doesn't matter. If/when he leaves, Everton are going to have to subsidise his wages to the level he's at now to get him to move anyway. So for people thinking he's only staying for the money, he's on this money for the next five years at us or not. Fella needs a chance to show if he can hack it in the prem.

People doing the Niasse thing again just assuming he's absolute garbage from scraps they've seen of him, He came into a dreadful team with a declining manager. Some players just take longer to adapt to the PL.

People doing the Niasse thing again just assuming he's absolute garbage from scraps they've seen of him, He came into a dreadful team with a declining manager. Some players just take longer to adapt to the PL.

Niasse was bullied, went on loan, scored, took his chances when given when he came back.

Klassen went through 3 managers, didn't want to go out on loan, hasn't done much with his chances.

Niasse was bullied, went on loan, scored, took his chances when given when he came back.

Klassen went through 3 managers, didn't want to go out on loan, hasn't done much with his chances.
3 manager theory
1st manager- sticks him out a wing
2nd manager- thought gylfi sigurdsson up front was a good idea
3rd manager- thought playing Rooney in midfield was a good idea, kept playing a hopeless Davies.

Didn't want to go on loan theory
What exactly is the problem here? Plus wasn't there an imagine rights problem?

Hasn't taken his chances
He hasn't had a chance!!!!

Niasse played in the PL under Hull, Davy got shipped in from Holland in a dreadful team under a dreadful manager who he tried to shoehorn in. He's barely had time at all to settle in. I'm willing to give him and Sandro 1 more season to see if they're capable or not. No one played good last season everything about Everton was utter garbage.

Hopefully pre-season will help him, it’s not even his lack of impact that puts me off. It’s his lack of touches, the game just passes him by, I have never seen a player have so little touches in the minutes he got earlier on in the season. Hopefully it’s more of a tactical thing rather than ability, and the new manager can get him involved in the game more. I can’t wait for pre-season because it will be make or break for half the present squad and the kids on loan and coming through.

Status
Not open for further replies.