Homepage Update: Davy Klaassen Wants Everton Stay

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love a trier, go head Davy lad, prove the doubters wrong like this lot below.

Luca Modric in 2012/13 was voted the worst La Liga buy after struggling in his first season.
David de Gea, almost crucified by the press when he first came here.
Thierry Henry, didn’t score for his first 8 games at Arsenal and struggled until Wenger changed his position.
Gareth Bale, unbelievably was on the losing side (24 times, yes 24 times) when he played for Spurs after he joined at 17.
Victor Moses at Chelsea, title winner.
Robert Pires, another who struggled and was laughed at by some in his first season.

Luca Modric in 2012/13 was voted the worst La Liga buy after struggling in his first season.
David de Gea, almost crucified by the press when he first came here.
Thierry Henry, didn’t score for his first 8 games at Arsenal and struggled until Wenger changed his position.
Gareth Bale, unbelievably was on the losing side (24 times, yes 24 times) when he played for Spurs after he joined at 17.
Victor Moses at Chelsea, title winner.
Robert Pires, another who struggled and was laughed at by some in his first season.

A modern day Winston Bogarde

While I can't personally vouch for his overall footballing quality, I've reliably been told (by a player in the U23 squad) that he's great in training.

His determination to stay and fight for his place, alongside not moaning about his lack of opportunities, suggests that Davy has a top attitude.

I'd love to see him stay and thrive as I feel that type of grit and tenacity would be a great asset in our squad.

While I can't personally vouch for his overall footballing quality, I've reliably been told (by a player in the U23 squad) that he's great in training.

His determination to stay and fight for his place, alongside not moaning about his lack of opportunities, suggests that Davy has a top attitude.

I'd love to see him stay and thrive as I feel that type of grit and tenacity would be a great asset in our squad.
Couldn’t have put it better myself.

Seems to have a good attitude but the question has always been his ability. I'm edging towards not good enough but perhaps under a new manager and style he may thrive. Unless a big offer comes in the summer from somewhere, I would keep him till next January. If Brands and the manager still can't get a tune out of him by then, he should be sold off.

Apparently Silva rang him personally and told him he's ideal and will build around him. Doing the rounds on Bebo.

Let's hope he comes good and it's not an Andy Van Der Meyde style "This season I'm gonna get fit and sober...." style announcement. Talk is cheap Davy lad, get yer head down and do the talking on the training ground and pitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.