Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s a phenomenal talent, I’ve been banging the drum for him since last season.

Will end up at a CL club.

Brooks looking lively as well, ABW as well is pure talent.
Help me out with ABW. Who is that? Brooks is definitely at a wait and see point. He might be decent but it's early. Cook is probably going to be playing top level football for a good while so it would be cool get in early.

Help me out with ABW. Who is that? Brooks is definitely at a wait and see point. He might be decent but it's early. Cook is probably going to be playing top level football for a good while so it would be cool get in early.

Sorry should be AWB Andre Winson Bissouma, Young palace right back.

I’ve an interest in Brooks as we were in for him.

Cook was the best player on the England team that did do well underage.

Vincent Aboubakar would've been the guy I had gone for. Size, pace, can finish, decent first touch...but he just blew out his ACL, so that's probably not going to work.

There's always the young guys like Patrick Cutrone or Lautaro Martinez, but that's rolling the dice on someone that wouldn't be cheap to begin with.

was really really impressed with brooks for wales v ROI, glad to see him get a first goal. What i've seen of him he'd have fitted in here nicely .... but he'd have never played here ha

I agree we need to build a right side for the future but Coleman is still really good and Walcott has 2 goals and 2 assists so far which is pretty solid for 7 games.

That Polish guy from Genoa is interesting. He probably is over performing right now but that doesn't mean he isn't good. I personally like Milik a lot and if he gets inconsistent time at Napoli I'd like us to try for him.

I absolutely loved Milik as a player. Thought he'd be one of the best in the world. But he did his anterior cruciate on both knees at a youngish age after his big move to Napoli, missing two full calender years of his career. He'll never be the same again most unfortunately, he's done well even to just be able to play again at a decent level.

Loftus-Cheek hasn't had a look in since the summer and is the exact type of player we are crying out for.

He would walk into our squad and has the potential to become a key player instantly for Everton.

£25m+ but at 22 he has years ahead of him and he will only get better.

Status
Not open for further replies.