Is it ever right to want Everton to lose?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thing is even if you want RK out losing to Sunderland wont do that.

Aside from that Man City, i really didnt see the benefit of Everton winning. There was one against Leeds about 15 yeas ago when Liverpool needed us to win so they could get in the Champions league, night match, i was 50 50 on that until it kicked off, then iwas like narr i want to win this, but we didnt anyway haha

I was at that Leeds game, that snake Barmby equalised if I remember correctly.

I attended that City game and I actively wanted us to lose, the result didn't affect our position as we had already qualified for europe and it was for the greater good, I remember being horrified when Barkley banged that one in the top corner.

Celebrated like a madman when that went in, but then had a very sly smile on my face when City won as I was sat with 2 redshites who actively wanted an Everton win. If they ever actively want us to win, we're allowed to will our team to lose (as long as it doesn't cost us in any way).

Booooooooooooooooooo.....

...bs
charlotte-mckinney-pi.jpg

This is an official MTII. (mezzrow thread improvement initiative) Come back in a month and we'll talk more about Ronnie K. It'll pass like molasses. Refer back to this post often if you need morale improvement.

I think, sometimes when the manager looses the respect from the players, they may loose on purpose.

I would say "yes", to your question. It is ok to loose, if it bring some constructive Progress.

However i do not feel that, that is where we are at the moment.
But i see your point

I always want us to win, even if it helps Liverpool. Given that we sing "we don't care what the red side say", I can't really understand how anyone can think differently.

Because you're not from Liverpool. That's not a go, just the truth. You aren't surrounded by thousands of them every day.

No never want us to lose but I did put all the money in my betting account on Sunderland towards the end of Martinez last season. Inevitable we were getting beaten that game.

Status
Not open for further replies.