Homepage Article Duncan Ferguson “Won’t Ask For The Job”

Status
Not open for further replies.
....I agree.

We enjoy the moment, but we need to manage expectation. its rare, but today was our day. We scored at perfect times, we rode our luck in the 1st half. The players were full throttle, the stadium was bouncing.

From a team perspective, we are still struggling. Less than 20 points at Christmas is absolutely relegation form. Today might have been ‘bounce’, but it was a much needed 3 points. Games won’t always be like today’s game.

It depends, the 'bounce' could see us play United and then back home for Leicester in the cup.

If the stadium atmosphere is the same as yesterday and the players are up for it then i think we could get through to the semis.

Get something at United + get past leicester and we'd be flying.

Ferguson could be a 'lucky' manager for us for the next 2 games.

I dont like him. I cant be conned. I never liked him as a player apart from his prowess in the air, and as a coach he did nothing.

If he wants the Everton job let him go elsewhere and earn it. If he did that, no problem.

"I cant be conned"

I suppose if you con yourself then that doesnt count?

I'm so happy we got him, such a nice man and finally one of our own. Hopefully gets a chance if he do well. Big Dunc still has little bit to learn, but that's okay, we all do. It was his first game afterall. It's been long time since I enjoyed watching us playing and he bascially gave me my smile back, thank you big man! :dance:

Dave that’s unfair and not nice.

Ok he may not lead us to absolute glory but he did the job he was asked to today, and did it well.

Give credit where it’s due.
90 minutes of football where we're coming in after a derby battering - who couldn't get a result from that? Did he even do any coaching to get that result?

We've beaten Chelsea handily in 4 of our last 6 home games against them. They're a soft touch.

It's like a forum full of people reminiscing about their days at raves in disused warehouses. Nineties tribute night.
Reather reminisce about the 4-3-3 we played in the 60s where we destroyed teams and the amazing team we had in the 80s that won league titles.

not a throw back to a manager who won nothing

Reather reminisce about the 4-3-3 we played in the 60s where we destroyed teams and the amazing team we had in the 80s that won league titles.

not a throw back to a manager who won nothing
It's all that generation have to hold onto: "Big Dunc" punching people. Not much of a legacy he handed them.

It's all that generation have to hold onto: "Big Dunc" punching people. Not much of a legacy he handed them.
•Don’t want him he unproved in this league.
•Don’t want him he only won with Porto and anyone can do that
•Don’t want him Bayern won despite him

Give Fergy the job.. yeah he one of us.

People on this forum are mad

We hired Silva who got Hull relegated and got Watford to play half a season, thats logic right?

It's a nostalgia trip. People in trouble in their private lives or are going nowhere delve deeeply into the past when things were 'better'.

This is that same thing on a collective level...but with only the fantasy of a 'better' past to console themselves with.

This is a psycho-drama being played out, and yesterday's game will fuel the delusions.

Status
Not open for further replies.