Homepage Article Duncan Ferguson “Won’t Ask For The Job”

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have our man already I reckon.. an he knows It. They said 1 game.. he said 1 game
I think that's right. It's all been very specific. One game, one experience.

Even the galoot said 'this [game] cant be taken away from me'.

He knows they're close.

Kovac? Maybe. It does look like a stretch to claim he's 'just on a fact finding mission', as the press have. That's just BS. He's been interviewed IMO.

If not him, then someone is lined up for this week.

He knows they're close.

Kovac? Maybe. It does look like a stretch to claim he's 'just on a fact finding mission', as the press have. That's just BS. He's been interviewed IMO.

It’s obvious to me the new man who ever it is will be nxt week

Gets the United game and the Leicester home cup game i think.

We need the players at full tilt in the cup match and i think they will be fully committed under Ferguson as weve seen with our eyes and statistically today.

Lets see how he does after the next 2 games...cant see how he is replaced before then after this amazing result.

What a day!!!

Be a great night if we play like that under the lights in 10 days. Imagine it when Leicester can't put 2 passes together all night.

He knows they're close.

If he wasn’t so sure, I think after that atmosphere he definitely be interested

Quite right too. Know your limitations.

....I agree.

We enjoy the moment, but we need to manage expectation. its rare, but today was our day. We scored at perfect times, we rode our luck in the 1st half. The players were full throttle, the stadium was bouncing.

From a team perspective, we are still struggling. Less than 20 points at Christmas is absolutely relegation form. Today might have been ‘bounce’, but it was a much needed 3 points. Games won’t always be like today’s game.

....I agree.

We enjoy the moment, but we need to manage expectation. its rare, but today was our day. We scored at perfect times, we rode our luck in the 1st half. The players were full throttle, the stadium was bouncing.

From a team perspective, we are still struggling. Less than 20 points at Christmas is absolutely relegation form. Today might have been ‘bounce’, but it was a much needed 3 points. Games won’t always be like today’s game.
Some sense here. ^^^

People wont take it off me, perhaps they will from you.

Didn't get a hug when you were a young ballboy?

He did well today. And he has the best interests of the club at heart. He deserves nothing but praise today. Don't be churlish over this ... you'll have plenty more deserving targets to pit your wrath against.
I dont like him. I cant be conned. I never liked him as a player apart from his prowess in the air, and as a coach he did nothing.

If he wants the Everton job let him go elsewhere and earn it. If he did that, no problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.