2017/18 Beni Baningime

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weirdly enough i wasnt impressed with him today compared to prior matches. I thought with gana on the pitch we looked a lot better and played higher up. Our high press dissolved when he went off, and it was just wave after wave of attack after that.

Weirdly enough i wasnt impressed with him today compared to prior matches. I thought with gana on the pitch we looked a lot better and played higher up. Our high press dissolved when he went off, and it was just wave after wave of attack after that.

Mate we sat deeper not because of the sub, but because we looked absolutely goosed all over the park, the lad did well IMO

Mate we sat deeper not because of the sub, but because we looked absolutely goosed all over the park, the lad did well IMO
He wasn't goosed. He's just not near on form Gana. It was like 60min and Siggurdson and Schneiderlin had good second half in terms of running about defending. They were dead by 80mins, fair enough and couldn't get up the pitch. If Vlasic come on, instead of Benni, we may of got up the pitch better, IMO only of course.

Thing is Mark it’s so hard coming into the centre of the park off the cuff against Chelsea like that. The game can pass far more mature footballers by in the same situation, if you know what I mean? Felt a bit sorry for him because it was like he was chasing his tail at times. Still a good prospect though, can only learn from this.

He wasn't goosed. He's just not near on form Gana. It was like 60min and Siggurdson and Schneiderlin had good second half in terms of running about defending. They were dead by 80mins, fair enough and couldn't get up the pitch. If Vlasic come on, instead of Benni, we may of got up the pitch better, IMO only of course.

and we could have conceded 2-3 as Benni made a few key interceptions and tackles mate, all about opinions ofc

Thing is Mark it’s so hard coming into the centre of the park off the cuff against Chelsea like that. The game can pass far more mature footballers by in the same situation, if you know what I mean? Felt a bit sorry for him because it was like he was chasing his tail at times. Still a good prospect though, can only learn from this.

Didn't see a single thing he did wrong mate personally, and saw a few things he did very well.

Nice to see him getting on today, although not in the way it happened with the injury to Gueye. One of the things I like about Baningime is the way he keeps it basic when he gets the ball, with a simple pass here and there.
he does very simple things but he does them quickly. Phil Neville did simple things but slowly. BB will be a top-drawer player, he has shown he is a very decent player in the few opportunities he has had.

Status
Not open for further replies.