The stench of mediocrity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Said this countless times - we missed the Premiership boat in 1992 - since then due to lack of vision from various owners we've been usurped by first Chelsea, then City and lastly Spurs - we are now well and truly adrift in the football doldrums - certainly the biggest club ever to be in this position (another first)
Sadly our only hope seems to be throwing millions on players and managers and hoping for a double six

A win at Bournemouth and we would of been creaming our kecks sitting in 3rd for a week but we Evertoned it and now were crap and Silva needs binning!!

Proper love us ye know

This isn’t a one off though mate, this has already happened twice this season
I know mate 2 games we should be winning, it’s strange because the same has been happening for years and we now have a whole different set of players and it still happens!! We have a great knack of getting you excited then boooom.

It's just groundhog day isn't it?The same stuff happens over and over again.The crappy away days, the failure to win at the likes of anfield the emirates and stamford bridge, the failure to win trophies and derby matches.And then with nothing left to play for, the team clicks into a run of form to finish around 7th or 8th, to give us a bit of hope for next season.Only for the same scenario as described above to play out again.Rinse and repeat the same old same old, as i say groundhog day.Everton Fc is a needle, stuck very much on the same groove.Hopefully the new stadium might serve as a catalyst for better days ahead.

It's just groundhog day isn't it?The same stuff happens over and over again.The crappy away days, the failure to win at the likes of anfield the emirates and stamford bridge, the failure to win trophies and derby matches.And then with nothing left to play for, the team clicks into a run of form to finish around 7th or 8th, to give us a bit of hope for next season.Only for the same scenario as described above to play out again.Rinse and repeat the same old same old, as i say groundhog day.Everton Fc is a needle, stuck very much on the same groove.Hopefully the new stadium might serve as a catalyst for better days ahead.

this ^^^^ cant believe people still fall for the 'great run' with five games of nothing remaining in the season

Status
Not open for further replies.