The Farhad Moshiri interview

Status
Not open for further replies.
True apart from the top 6 clubs. And that is why they are top 6.
Even then, Liverpool and Tottenham have sold major assets to buy new players In recent years.

I'd love for us to be able spunk money everywhere, and hopefully Mosh will sell us on too an owner who provide that.

I don't think us being sell to buy is necessarily a bad thing either, as long as the money is reinvested.

Even then, Liverpool and Tottenham have sold major assets to buy new players In recent years.

I'd love for us to be able spunk money everywhere, and hopefully Mosh will sell us on too an owner who provide that.

I don't think us being sell to buy is necessarily a bad thing either, as long as the money is reinvested.

To be fair they got those transfer fees in before player prices went mental and everyone had money

A fraud who was banking 35 mill yesterday so he wouldnt have invested a penny in playing staff after 3 windows.
Thats an overly simplistic financial analysis - the growth in the wage bill will be massive - is that not considered an investment?is it not the clubs with the highest wage bill that finish at the top of the league?

Spurs deciding they can get get us to pay his wages for a few more months and his rehab whilst alll the time lowering his his price to get something for him January.

You may be right on that too. But I also wonder if Ross has had second thoughts at some point over the summer and been told by Koeman to do one - this was Farhad backing him up on that.

End of the day it all could be interpreted a thousand ways but we will likely never know. But you are right, it certainly plays into Spurs' hands perfectly!

Thats an overly simplistic financial analysis - the growth in the wage bill will be massive - is that not considered an investment?is it not the clubs with the highest wage bill that finish at the top of the league?
I don't know where you are getting this growth in the wage bill from, have you seen the amount of kids we've been buying, we've got rid of a lot of players over the last 2 years that where on stupid wages aswell you know, how much do you think players like Klassen are on, Pickford and Keane came in from championship standard teams, Moshiri knows exactly how to cut costs, he's an expert at that

why was davek banned and for how long?

He was banned because a load of lads sporting pampers were being made to look like fools on the internet, and they couldn't handle it.

I could name at least 20 pamper wearing cry arses who complained about him. 20 regular posters. !! But I won't. It's quite obvious who they are.

Imagine getting that upset over the internet ? Embarrassing

Status
Not open for further replies.