The Farhad Moshiri interview

Status
Not open for further replies.

when i score we riot

Player Valuation: £35m
"He wants to consider his position until the january window" and "Technichally he will be with us", is what Farhad Moshiri stuttered out on live Sky TV with Jim White. It's still early on and I'm sorry for the quality, but here's the whole thing in two parts. Feel free to post a better clip.

So, how awkward was that? What are we reading into this? Will Oumar Niasse stay another 6 months? Will we ever see Barkley play for us again?

This is not only a kneejerk thing, i am genuinely curious about how this interview changed your perception of the chairman Moshiri, who frankly seemed to be rather popular in here.

Fraud? Or just genuinely unprepared and just not versed in showmanship like Kenwright?

The impression I got from that was that:

1) Nobody wanted Barkley to stay and the club was counting on the incoming fee.
2) There is no love lost between Barkley and Everton. This development is simply Barkley taking advantage of the club for another 6 months in order to give himself a better bargaining position in January.
3) Regarding CF and CH, there was simply no value for money available today, especially without the fee for Ross.
4) Moshiri is putting the pressure back on to Koeman by saying it is now "his team".

Weak all around from all involved.

"He wants to consider his position until the january window" and "Technichally he will be with us", is what Farhad Moshiri stuttered out on live Sky TV with Jim White. It's still early on and I'm sorry for the quality, but here's the whole thing in two parts. Feel free to post a better clip.

So, how awkward was that? What are we reading into this? Will Oumar Niasse stay another 6 months? Will we ever see Barkley play for us again?

This is not only a kneejerk thing, i am genuinely curious about how this interview changed your perception of the chairman Moshiri, who frankly seemed to be rather popular in here.

Fraud? Or just genuinely unprepared and just not versed in showmanship like Kenwright?

Was absolutely car crash listening mate

Said so many stupid comments

Threw a player completely under the bus (marked contrast to last seasons McCarthy wankfest from him)

Status
Not open for further replies.