The Farhad Moshiri interview

Status
Not open for further replies.
il be honest the more time goes on the more I think davek is actually talking sense about things.

sell to buy - seems so after this window.
no flair players etc - players who just 'pin their ears back and run' as he once put it lol
hoof ball

what was he banned for this time?

Think he ruffled feathers re the;
Lukaku cut price deal to United half what any other team would have got with no replacement
Stadium funding 40 year mortgage on the club 4 mil per year to the Council over the term
Chinese Bank overdraft facility
Moshiri being and asset stripper and speculator

Hope he is back soon he was rather more indepth re the above

He was banned because a load of lads sporting pampers were being made to look like fools on the internet, and they couldn't handle it.

I could name at least 20 pamper wearing cry arses who complained about him. 20 regular posters. !! But I won't. It's quite obvious who they are.

Imagine getting that upset over the internet ? Embarrassing
:coffee:

Hopefully not but Is the proof in the pudding? This was his 3rd window. He had as good as banked his 35 mill last night. In doing so he had broken even after 3 windowa. Is that investment? Remember he disnt put a stop to the rumours when he arrived he was willing to invest 100 million last summer. Invest meaning not sell to buy. We remain a sell to buy club.

Your argument gets weaker by the day brother.

Crikey

Ok lids, quick maths lesson

Over 3 windows
Expenditure: £183,900,000
Income: 150,100,00

Net Expenditure: £33,800,000

Of that £150m one player alone account for 2/3rds. Every club apart from City, Utd and Paris trade players. Chelsea even have a model in place. The fume is aimed solely at the striker issue, nothing else

He was banned because a load of lads sporting pampers were being made to look like fools on the internet, and they couldn't handle it.

I could name at least 20 pamper wearing cry arses who complained about him. 20 regular posters. !! But I won't. It's quite obvious who they are.

Name them billy big balls. And remember to tag them in

You sound a little upset.

Re Davek, I am not sure what he is canned for at the moment, but in the absence of any mod meets about him or anyone else recently, I would assume its a short temp based on accumulating one too many warnings, probably for being off topic.

Think he ruffled feathers re the;
Lukaku cut price deal to United half what any other team would have got with no replacement
Stadium funding 40 year mortgage on the club 4 mil per year to the Council over the term
Chinese Bank overdraft facility
Moshiri being and asset stripper and speculator

Hope he is back soon he was rather more indepth re the above
I have no problem with Dave, always polite, I don't think I ever heard him insult anybody and goodness knows there were times when he had a right.

That said , I found that I had almost completely stopped reading anything he posted and found he was clogging every thread and bringing it back to a single theme.

He was like a virus on just about every thread.
Personally, I believe thread bans should be used more and then maybe people will realise that if you derail threads , you will not be able to contribute.

Ok lids, quick maths lesson

Over 3 windows
Expenditure: £183,900,000
Income: 150,100,00

Net Expenditure: £33,800,000

Of that £150m one player alone account for 2/3rds. Every club apart from City, Utd and Paris trade players. Chelsea even have a model in place. The fume is aimed solely at the striker issue, nothing else

Isn't it a such a coincidence though that Barkley was as far as conducting a medical last night.... a fee reporting to be around 35 million. Which would balance out your expenditure/incoming.

Niasse/Vlasic also cancels each other out.

We will probably see all this come fruit in January.

McCarthy/Mirallas will be punted on and that's our striker fund.

I have no problem with Dave, always polite, I don't think I ever heard him insult anybody and goodness knows there were times when he had a right.

That said , I found that I had almost completely stopped reading anything he posted and found he was clogging every thread and bringing it back to a single theme.

He was like a virus on just about every thread.
Personally, I believe thread bans should be used more and then maybe people will realise that if you derail threads , you will not be able to contribute.

I believe some people choose to use the `ignore` feature which enables those that do not want to read content to make their own decision
Think bans are a bit harsh, we all follow this great Football Club, and it`s great to debate everything about it in my opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.