Thanks Toffees

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope you go bust....vile tory fanbase especially considering none of you lot have got a pot to pee in and you love a feed the scouser song...horrible club,horrible people,horrible city...see ya later.

"Oh but they won the league, what a story, a nice club"

Horrible, disgusting fan base coming to Goodison to sing about Boris Johnson, going across the park and singing about Hilsborough.

Be very glad if they never came back

It doesn’t matter if you know them or not just give them a hug of relief , EFC one big family . Love the togetherness COYB’S

Just wanted to say thanks for having me. Today was obviously brutal but the damage was done long before. Glad that out of the other two you stayed up. Clearly it's devastating to go down but I'm glad we left our mark with the incredible league win and decent showing in the Champions League. Also the FA cup was an amazing day. Just goes to show how quickly things can change in football

It's been a hell of a ride for us since our return to the Prem. I first signed up here as you was our first game after gaining promotion (2-2 draw at the king power). Instantly I liked the gallows humour as it reminded me of Leicester fans and the majority made me feel really welcome and continue to do so. I also got to watch my team lift the Premier League trophy thanks to an amazing poster on this forum who gave up his ticket.

I'll probably stick around and post occasionally if you don't mind a tinpot football league fan on your forum lol

Thanks again people and congratulations on survival
What a cool guy!!! Muchos respect!!!

"Oh but they won the league, what a story, a nice club"

Horrible, disgusting fan base coming to Goodison to sing about Boris Johnson, going across the park and singing about Hilsborough.

Be very glad if they never came back
I don't know the numbers involved nor the length of time. However, I suspect my man was not involved nor should be judged by that.

Not my experience at all. I live in Nottingham and work a lot around Leicester and with Leicester supporters and to a man they are decent people and football fans. Now if you were talking about Derby……..
Got the middle finger from Exeter. So, he joins my ignore group.

No time for that kind of abuse of a genuine supporter of another Club.

Everton FC is above that with our traditidon. Ee

We made friends with Bayern fans when they came over in 85 and played a friendly kick about withe Rotterdam police.

The Mayor of Rotterdam invited Everton fans to come back anytime.

@FOXINPEACE and @Yid4life are just two of the excellent posters on this site from other clubs.

I don't know the numbers involved nor the length of time. However, I suspect my man was not involved nor should be judged by that.
There are idiots in every fanbase. @NeroCeasar is a sound Cork City fan but some arschloken thought it was clever to chant at the Rovers manager about his 9 year old son who is battling leukaemia. I certainly don't hold that against the vast majority of Cork fans.

I know Rovers have an element of morons too. However, I also know that the majority are educated in finer footballing matters and hate when there is misbehaviour by people wearing the Green and White.

Don't tar everyone with the same brush.

Leicester City FC strike me as a sound traditional Club with the majority, like us, of decent football supporters.

I look forward to their return to the Prem and am very conscious that we only escaped by the skin of our teeth.....again.

Not my experience at all. I live in Nottingham and work a lot around Leicester and with Leicester supporters and to a man they are decent people and football fans. Now if you were talking about Derby……..
You mean Wayne Rooney's Derby or Frank Lampard's Derby?

Status
Not open for further replies.