Thanks Toffees

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wanted to say thanks for having me. Today was obviously brutal but the damage was done long before. Glad that out of the other two you stayed up. Clearly it's devastating to go down but I'm glad we left our mark with the incredible league win and decent showing in the Champions League. Also the FA cup was an amazing day. Just goes to show how quickly things can change in football

It's been a hell of a ride for us since our return to the Prem. I first signed up here as you was our first game after gaining promotion (2-2 draw at the king power). Instantly I liked the gallows humour as it reminded me of Leicester fans and the majority made me feel really welcome and continue to do so. I also got to watch my team lift the Premier League trophy thanks to an amazing poster on this forum who gave up his ticket.

I'll probably stick around and post occasionally if you don't mind a tinpot football league fan on your forum lol

Thanks again people and congratulations on survival

Hard lines fella.

Over the course of a league season you can’t really complain.

I guess your season will have to be one of “what ifs?”, if you’d have sacked Rodgers sooner would you have benefitted?

Had Dean smith have decided to play like you did against Newcastle, would you have been better off against Fulham, Us etc.

I hope with your finances the way they are that you’re going to be alright in the long term.

Was never really bothered either way about Leicester until their first game back in the Prem 2014 against us,their fans singing You let your country down to Baines and Jags,pathetic...Smith's smugness when he pulled off first part of his masterplan to stay up,the 2nd part thinking we wouldn't beat Bournemouth.
Can you imagine the cringe of him and their supporters if he had pulled it off,not going for a win when would put things in their hands and calculating we would fail......They deserve all they got

Just wanted to say thanks for having me. Today was obviously brutal but the damage was done long before. Glad that out of the other two you stayed up. Clearly it's devastating to go down but I'm glad we left our mark with the incredible league win and decent showing in the Champions League. Also the FA cup was an amazing day. Just goes to show how quickly things can change in football

It's been a hell of a ride for us since our return to the Prem. I first signed up here as you was our first game after gaining promotion (2-2 draw at the king power). Instantly I liked the gallows humour as it reminded me of Leicester fans and the majority made me feel really welcome and continue to do so. I also got to watch my team lift the Premier League trophy thanks to an amazing poster on this forum who gave up his ticket.

I'll probably stick around and post occasionally if you don't mind a tinpot football league fan on your forum lol

Genuinely, what now?

Do you think all the out of contract players is actually a blessing? A chance of a full reset?

I see lots of praise for your training complex, have you got any highly regarded youth knocking on the door?

Betwen Leicester and Everton, I'd say Leicester are better equipped to bounce back than Everton but maybe that's just my natural pessimistic view on most things Everton.

Good luck.

Hard lines fella.

Over the course of a league season you can’t really complain.

I guess your season will have to be one of “what ifs?”, if you’d have sacked Rodgers sooner would you have benefitted?

Had Dean smith have decided to play like you did against Newcastle, would you have been better off against Fulham, Us etc.

I hope with your finances the way they are that you’re going to be alright in the long term.
They were a Maddison penalty from literally relegating us, so add that to the "what ifs" tbh.

Chin up mate. I'm being genuinely sincere when I say that i hope that you at least enjoy the games that the Championship will have on offer next season. Can see you lot bouncing straight back up again either way.

IMG_1207.jpeg

New screensaver

Status
Not open for further replies.