Thanks Toffees

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just wanted to say thanks for having me. Today was obviously brutal but the damage was done long before. Glad that out of the other two you stayed up. Clearly it's devastating to go down but I'm glad we left our mark with the incredible league win and decent showing in the Champions League. Also the FA cup was an amazing day. Just goes to show how quickly things can change in football

It's been a hell of a ride for us since our return to the Prem. I first signed up here as you was our first game after gaining promotion (2-2 draw at the king power). Instantly I liked the gallows humour as it reminded me of Leicester fans and the majority made me feel really welcome and continue to do so. I also got to watch my team lift the Premier League trophy thanks to an amazing poster on this forum who gave up his ticket.

I'll probably stick around and post occasionally if you don't mind a tinpot football league fan on your forum lol

Thanks again people and congratulations on survival
Always been one of the better posters feom
Other clubs. I didn’t enjoy seeing anyone else go down today
Best of luck

Respect @FOXINPEACE

Thanks for all your posts on this forum. Have enjoyed your perspective for years. I think I remember one of ours getting you a ticket to watch your team winning the league? You got the Spirit of the Blues then. Hope you stick around mate.

They say the table never lies and it says tonight that we weren’t one of the worst three teams this season. I still can’t fathom with the array of talent in your team how you were tbh.

Heartfelt commiserations Leicester, really sad to see yous go down, at least unlike us you were ambitious in this league and put your money where your mouth is and actually went out and won a few trophies playing great football with some fabulous players, you'll be alrite i feel and will bounce back soon, in fact i would put you favorites to win the championship next year

Last edited:

Just wanted to say thanks for having me. Today was obviously brutal but the damage was done long before. Glad that out of the other two you stayed up. Clearly it's devastating to go down but I'm glad we left our mark with the incredible league win and decent showing in the Champions League. Also the FA cup was an amazing day. Just goes to show how quickly things can change in football

It's been a hell of a ride for us since our return to the Prem. I first signed up here as you was our first game after gaining promotion (2-2 draw at the king power). Instantly I liked the gallows humour as it reminded me of Leicester fans and the majority made me feel really welcome and continue to do so. I also got to watch my team lift the Premier League trophy thanks to an amazing poster on this forum who gave up his ticket.

I'll probably stick around and post occasionally if you don't mind a tinpot football league fan on your forum lol

Thanks and feel free to pop in anytime.

All the best my foxy friend. And we WILL see you back the season after next.
No if’s, and’s or but’s… 😉

@FOXINPEACE what do you think will happen in terms of your squad retention? I posted at the start of the season how you had many players with contracts up.

Schmeichel was on and you haven't replaced him. I've read this morning that it's Tielemans (knew that), Tete, Mendy, Amartey, Evans and Söyüncü.

While from most accounts you're in financial difficulty, there's some real key players there who will be leaving with no return.

Status
Not open for further replies.