Thanks Toffees

Status
Not open for further replies.

FOXINPEACE

Player Valuation: £20m
Just wanted to say thanks for having me. Today was obviously brutal but the damage was done long before. Glad that out of the other two you stayed up. Clearly it's devastating to go down but I'm glad we left our mark with the incredible league win and decent showing in the Champions League. Also the FA cup was an amazing day. Just goes to show how quickly things can change in football

It's been a hell of a ride for us since our return to the Prem. I first signed up here as you was our first game after gaining promotion (2-2 draw at the king power). Instantly I liked the gallows humour as it reminded me of Leicester fans and the majority made me feel really welcome and continue to do so. I also got to watch my team lift the Premier League trophy thanks to an amazing poster on this forum who gave up his ticket.

I'll probably stick around and post occasionally if you don't mind a tinpot football league fan on your forum lol

Thanks again people and congratulations on survival

Just wanted to say a thanks for having me. Today was obviously brutal but the damage was done long before. Glad that out of the other two you stayed up. Clearly it's devastating to go down but I'm glad we left our mark with the incredible league win and decent showing in the Champions League. Also the FA cup was an amazing day. Just goes to show how quickly things can change in football

It's been a hell of a ride for us since our return to the Prem. I first signed up here as you was our first game after gaining promotion (2-2 draw at the king power). Instantly I liked the gallows humour as it reminded me of Leicester fans and the majority made me feel really welcome and continue to do so. I also got to watch my team lift the Premier League trophy thanks to an amazing poster on this forum who gave up his ticket.

I'll probably stick around and post occasionally if you don't mind a tinpot football league fan on your forum lol

Top poster mate, always welcome

Just wanted to say a thanks for having me. Today was obviously brutal but the damage was done long before. Glad that out of the other two you stayed up. Clearly it's devastating to go down but I'm glad we left our mark with the incredible league win and decent showing in the Champions League. Also the FA cup was an amazing day. Just goes to show how quickly things can change in football

Welcome as always, would love to hear your opinion and thoughts going forward!

Just wanted to say thanks for having me. Today was obviously brutal but the damage was done long before. Glad that out of the other two you stayed up. Clearly it's devastating to go down but I'm glad we left our mark with the incredible league win and decent showing in the Champions League. Also the FA cup was an amazing day. Just goes to show how quickly things can change in football

Classy mate x

Class mate.

You will be back soon, no doubts.

Stick around mate, I’ll be keeping an eye on how leicester handle the drop and the financial predicament that comes along with it. I’m sure you’d be back very soon.

Next to me, I rate you as the top poster on this site.

Coming here moments before kickoff today to wish us well was absolute class.

Stick around mate, you're a credit to the place.

Status
Not open for further replies.