Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
£80M would be OTT. It'll be £40M. And it wont take that if we have a DoF who can use his head. We have players to use as makeweight, and Palace will need them.

Arsenal have already had a bid of £40m rejected, they couldn’t sell him for that now. And they won’t sell for less than Wan-Bissaka, that wouldn’t make sense.

His stats state that he's involved in a goal as either scorer or assisting in well over one game in three.

...he’s the focal point of play at Palace so I expect him to be involved, but I just don’t see him as a goalscorer. Richarlison has 13 in 35 for us, Zaha managed 12 in 110 and 31 in 147 in his two spells at Palace. He’ll go on lots of mazy runs and draw lots of fouls but I really think he’ll struggle to be effective in a top side.

He’s definitely not for me, be interesting if Brands wants him.

Not less than £70m with most of that up front. I think interested clubs are playing a waiting game because they know we will need to buy to replace straightaway. £80m at one minute to midnight on transfer deadline day would be a terrible deal for us.

Why hasn’t any of the wan-bissaka money been spent yet? You being linked with anyone?

I know the swap deal idea has already been much maligned but since we are all just having a bit of fun posting here.. would people consider £50mil + Walcott going the other way a good deal?

I'm in two minds personally.. think the difference between Zaha and Richarlison is the age. Richarlison has major re-sale value still only being 22, whereas Zaha being 27 in November means it would prob be his last big move so dodesn't really fit the profile we are going for. That being said I think he definitely improves our team.

I'd rather it be Bolasie than Walcott to be honest

Why hasn’t any of the wan-bissaka money been spent yet? You being linked with anyone?
I think we got knocked back on Max Aaron's from Norwich as a direct replacement. We're signing Jordan Ayew on a permanent from Swansea having had him on loan all last season, underwhelming and, as we are every transfer window, linked with Arsenal's Carl Jenkinson, who was so bad when we won at Arsenal in April, he was subbed at ht. Rage inducing!

@Zatara - our resident scout - talk to me about this Brazilian kid.

any good?
I'm clearly not @Zatara, but the kid seems to be rated as one of the (and in some quarters THE) top U18 talents in the entire world.
The yanks have sadly dispossessed @Zatara of that crown

Just from what ive read...

Compared to Kaka and Rivaldo but says he mirrors himself on Zidane.

Considered a once in a generation level talent and the best u18 player in the world.

Heres a nice synopsis: https://www.google.com/amp/s/footballtalentscout.net/2019/03/24/reinier/amp/

Perfect age actually with Sigurdsson 30 in September...good to bring through gradually to take his place.

I believe the reports state 5 goals in 9 Brazil u17 games but that doesnt seem to be correct...i think its over 10 games and 6 or 7 goals...

Perhaps one of the Brazil lads can help out?

From youtube... WOW

I suppose its the same as United signing Rooney and Ronaldo all those years ago.

Just watching him i think from Jan he would be here and straight onto the bench and eased in.

12months time a full cap.

Just watched a YouTube video on Reinier Jesus this kid has everything, vision, flare skill, fitness, pace, passion, stamina, eye for goal, great tackler and awesome passing ability he actually has no weakness to his game, His name is Reinier Jesus and he has Rainier on the back of his jersey instead of Jesus.. why would he do that?....... Swerve
But would he get a work permit.

...he’s the focal point of play at Palace so I expect him to be involved, but I just don’t see him as a goalscorer. Richarlison has 13 in 35 for us, Zaha managed 12 in 110 and 31 in 147 in his two spells at Palace. He’ll go on lots of mazy runs and draw lots of fouls but I really think he’ll struggle to be effective in a top side.

He’s definitely not for me, be interesting if Brands wants him.
Our goal scoring is woeful. His contribution in goals looks so impressive partly because of that. If Benteke got his mojo back with 15 a season and Wilf weighed in with 8-10 it would be a different story. As it is, Wilf is the outball 80% of the time with a brief to get it up their end and make something happen.
Which he generally does.

Just from what ive read...

Compared to Kaka and Rivaldo but says he mirrors himself on Zidane.

Considered a once in a generation level talent and the best u18 player in the world.

Heres a nice synopsis: https://www.google.com/amp/s/footballtalentscout.net/2019/03/24/reinier/amp/

Perfect age actually with Sigurdsson 30 in September...good to bring through gradually to take his place.

I believe the reports state 5 goals in 9 Brazil u17 games but that doesnt seem to be correct...i think its over 10 games and 6 or 7 goals...

Perhaps one of the Brazil lads can help out?

From youtube... WOW

I suppose its the same as United signing Rooney and Ronaldo all those years ago.

Just watching him i think from Jan he would be here and straight onto the bench and eased in.

12months time a full cap.

I’d of just of told them all to koff mate and do their own research.

Very noble of you though.

Zaha is a very good player. We won’t be signing him like.
Also, if we did, then without doubt it would be similar to Andy Johnson. Gets a penalty every week for Palace, wouldn’t ever be given one for us.

I just don’t see how he’s a good player never mind a very good one.

Status
Not open for further replies.