Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m in the Zaha is overrated party, not for me, he’s like Bolaise, and given his return for Palace last year he’s not worth the money we have available, I agree with palace wanting what he’s worth to them but he’s not worth that money to us. Just like Bolaise I think he’s too much showboat not enough end product.

I don’t mind him. He’s a bit of a tit and we all know I like that in a player.

But what I don’t want is us using money to get a player here that is only here for the money. That’s a bad thing. For me anyway.

But yeah. I reckon Zaha hates the north cos of his United time. And Yannick’s probably told him we’re rubbish.

To be honest I could see us walking away from the deal if we didn't think his attitude is right

We're not going to throw money at a player who doesn't want to be here. Lookman is a good example

Thought as much ya.
Not the 40 million so some here suggest
Arsenal have already had that knocked back. If it was £40m he would be at Arsenal by now. I think the point some people are making on here is that they wouldn't pay more than £40m for him because they feel that's what he's worth. Fair enough, I disagree, because to Palace, he's worth a lot more.

Zaha would be a huge upgrade on Walcott. Would cost big $$$ though.
If there's even a glimmer of hope that they'll take our shop soiled seconds then I'd hope we'd be all over that.

Not less than £70m with most of that up front. I think interested clubs are playing a waiting game because they know we will need to buy to replace straightaway. £80m at one minute to midnight on transfer deadline day would be a terrible deal for us.

Palace would be crazy to sell him for anything other than insane money.
To clubs in the top 10 of the league currently, he would be worth £40-£50m, but Palace could not get anywhere near the level of player to replace him.

So I can understand the £80m fee quoted. He is almost priceless to CP currently.

Status
Not open for further replies.