Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He'd offer Everton a massive boost in attacking options and potency.

To be fair I agree, this could be a good move for him and get even more out of him if he had the right attitude, as he clearly has talent.

I just question whether he has the hunger or desire to join a club to help them push on. This is probably his last move, so he will undoubtably be wanting CL footy if he can get it.

People getting far to defensive and argumentative over dave here

he has said Zaha is a very good player, which he clearly is

and said if we could get him for a decent fee we should, I agree

he's not worth 80mill and they would probably demand that given the got 50 for wan-bissaka

lets just sign the Brazilian kid instead

To be fair I agree, this could be a good move for him and get even more out of him if he had the right attitude, as he clearly has talent.

I just question whether he has the hunger or desire to join a club to help them push on. This is probably his last move, so he will undoubtably be wanting CL footy if he can get it.

We'd be lucky to get him, yes.

You must love watching the transfer stuff on here for Everton Fans lol, from panic to moaning to who we should and should not sign, is the palace forums the same and what do palace fans say about zaha wanting to leave for Everton or whoever
I don't love it. I like Everton through my son and I like to see them do well.
Our transfer forums are carnage. We've let our second best player go. Signed a new third choice keeper and lost 6-2 at Barnet!
For Moshri and Brands think Parish and Freedman for the same old same old.
Palace fans would be quite surprised if Wilf signed for Everton as he has said he wants European football and would prefer to stay in London but realise he is getting to the stage where he might go to a team with European potential and that Everton are starting to build something with some good signings. Mostly, we are resigned to losing him. So, if someone pays what we value him at, he will go with our best wishes. If Arsenal or whoever don't think he's worth it, or he would be worse than Walcott / Bolasie etc that's also fine, don't buy him.

He's waaaaaaaaay better than Walcott.

FFS, there's not even any debate on how good Zaha is.

Laughing here at Evertonians who've laboured under watching Walcott's Forrest Gump runs and DCL and Tosun missing sitters all season turning their nose up at Zaha.
Walcott is like turning up for the Olympic 100m trials in flip flops. Zaha is like turning up in a pair of brogues. He might be better but we need so much better, especially at the prices being mentioned.

So be it. But he is perfect for us.

I don’t mind him. He’s a bit of a tit and we all know I like that in a player.

But what I don’t want is us using money to get a player here that is only here for the money. That’s a bad thing. For me anyway.

But yeah. I reckon Zaha hates the north cos of his United time. And Yannick’s probably told him we’re rubbish.

I don't love it. I like Everton through my son and I like to see them do well.
Our transfer forums are carnage. We've let our second best player go. Signed a new third choice keeper and lost 6-2 at Barnet!
For Moshri and Brands think Parish and Freedman for the same old same old.
Palace fans would be quite surprised if Wilf signed for Everton as he has said he wants European football and would prefer to stay in London but realise he is getting to the stage where he might go to a team with European potential and that Everton are starting to build something with some good signings. Mostly, we are resigned to losing him. So, if someone pays what we value him at, he will go with our best wishes. If Arsenal or whoever don't think he's worth it, or he would be worse than Walcott / Bolasie etc that's also fine, don't buy him.
What would be the price do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.