Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
See I do t get why we wouldn’t take the gamble ... 40m isn’t that much these days and westham have just spent more than that on a player with no experience In the prem, buying prem experiences players is the route that koeman took and we ended up with bolasie , coco, Williams etc once players play here their value sky rockets and that’s where the money is to be made. Just need to spend on players that have been scouted , scouted and scouted again to minimise the risk.
We are still paying for “gambles” thanks to the previous hierarchies.

I was having a bit of a jest tbh. Zaha's quoted value must be seen in the perspective of him definitely worth £80m to Palace. Just not sure he may be worth quite that much to others, and what that might be would vary between clubs.
He is a hugely improved player. His decision making has improved and he is a much physically stronger player.Goals and assists stats speak for themselves. You might get away with the Walcott comparison when Walcott was in his Arsenal prime, not now.
You must love watching the transfer stuff on here for Everton Fans lol, from panic to moaning to who we should and should not sign, is the palace forums the same and what do palace fans say about zaha wanting to leave for Everton or whoever

I suppose my only issue with Zaha is the price that's getting bandied around of 70-80 Million

If Brands could chip away at that and maybe get them to take Bolasie off our hands, I'd be interested though as I rate Zaha as a player

Yes, yes, SWAPS DON'T HAPPEN (Except when they do) but Bolasie is a former Palace player so it's not impossible for it to happen

Townsend with the odd BLAMMO is the alternative!

Whilst you’re on - any palace players worth considering for my fantasy football team? For my sins I always think benteke is going to have a decent season at some point - is he going to be your starting striker?
Milivojevic will be good value. Takes our pens and free kicks.
Benteke coming good is like Brexit. Perhaps it will happen but prepare for it to be cr*p.

I suppose my only issue with Zaha is the price that's getting bandied around of 70-80 Million

If Brands could chip away at that and maybe get them to take Bolasie off our hands, I'd be interested though as I rate Zaha as a player

£50m would be a decent deal but considering they sold a right back for that amount I can see them wanting much more for their best player and forwards tend to go for more that defensive players.

Just watched a YouTube video on Reinier Jesus this kid has everything, vision, flare skill, fitness, pace, passion, stamina, eye for goal, great tackler and awesome passing ability he actually has no weakness to his game, His name is Reinier Jesus and he has Rainier on the back of his jersey instead of Jesus.. why would he do that?....... Swerve

I was having a bit of a jest tbh. Zaha's quoted value must be seen in the perspective of him definitely worth £80m to Palace. Just not sure he may be worth quite that much to others, and what that might be would vary between clubs.
He is a hugely improved player. His decision making has improved and he is a much physically stronger player.Goals and assists stats speak for themselves. You might get away with the Walcott comparison when Walcott was in his Arsenal prime, not now.
He'd offer Everton a massive boost in attacking options and potency.

£50m would be a decent deal but considering they sold a right back for that amount I can see them wanting much more for their best player and forwards tend to go for more that defensive players.

They'll want a lot of money for him to be sure, but they might be willing to go a bit lower if we gift wrap Bolasie for them

Like I said, he's an ex Palace player, which means it could be more likely than usual

Status
Not open for further replies.