SHARP NAMED EVERTON PLAYERS' LIFE PRESIDENT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our second highest scoring CF - pity his job role did not include ground tours like Dave Hickson did them at the same prices as the cannonball kids fee.on the ground tour......
Not likely imo as it's deffo jobs for the boys this new position.....

Our second highest scoring CF - pity his job role did not include ground tours like Dave Hickson did them at the same prices as the cannonball kids fee.on the ground tour......
Not likely imo as it's deffo jobs for the boys this new position.....
I loved Hickson's tours . I don't think even Sharpy could of done a better job .

Does it though, really, in the scheme of things?
We love a moan about inanity, don’t we?

Yes it does, wages to turnover is about 75%. But beyond that it’s the culture at the club. He was an ambasador for Everton, what Is that exactly, rolled out for the odd article on the site, off to Thailand on a junket, free piss up in a box at home and away games. Now he will be advising the board of directors, essentially him and Bill in the office having the lols.

I like Sharpy, I like Bill, but is there any need for this BS of a new role? No. I don’t know if he was being paid as an ambassador? I don’t know if he getting more money for this. I’d be pretty suspicious that he’s not giving up his time for free. But this is classic Bill misty eye sentimentality.

Before people think, I’m begrudging this happens all the time at the club, Jeffers, brought in after falling on hard times after Judesing us, Rooney brought in on 140k a week after f ing us over, you can go on, there are many examples over the years. You wouldn’t put it past Bill to have Rooney back now as a coach in a couple years.

This Bill sentimentality stuff underpins a massively bad culture at the club.

Last edited:

Yes but Dave did them for the love of the club, the old Blues way ...now if an ex players hands in the price tripples ......
Yeah and Dave made us a brew . Bloody awful but even in his seventies I weren't gonna tell him . I quite like me knees where they are .

Will be a legend and hero to every Evertonian that was lucky enough to live through our greatest era.

Had more talent, drive, will to win, rapport with his supporters and love of this club in his big toe than the whole squad we have bus put together.

Status
Not open for further replies.