SHARP NAMED EVERTON PLAYERS' LIFE PRESIDENT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I asked because you said Sharp was a bit like Southall, thought you meant Sharp had the bottle to say what he thinks, because what he says in public is entirely different to what he says and thinks in private, I know I’ve spoke to him many a time, but agree it was bizarre of me to think Sharp would tell the truth ( about the club) as Neville Southall very often does.

Sharp moans a lot on commentary.

No club (or indeed business) would employ someone who would then proceed to complain about everything the club does.

Maybe he understand the complexities of running a football club and everything that comes with it rather than being a dreamer who demands everything should be perfect when it never will be.

As for saying and thinking different things in work or in private, well that can apply to anybody in the world in any job can't it?

Sharp moans a lot on commentary.

No club (or indeed business) would employ someone who would then proceed to complain about everything the club does.

Maybe he understand the complexities of running a football club and everything that comes with it rather than being a dreamer who demands everything should be perfect when it never will be.

As for saying and thinking different things in work or in private, well that can apply to anybody in the world in any job can't it?
I think the last line you posted would make him two faced to be honest.

What’s his day to day tasks in this elaborate role? Absolutely needles made up position that is going to bring what benefit? Do any other clubs in the Prem have a similar position? Seems like we just make up these roles for the sake of it.

I think the last line you posted would make him two faced to be honest.

Then you are not living in the real world.

You tow the company line in public. In private you can moan about things without wanting to change everything.

I moan about my job in private, I'm not going to storm into the bosses offices tomorrow and tell him everything is crap and he should be doing it a different way.

Then you are not living in the real world.

You tow the company line in public. In private you can moan about things without wanting to change everything.

I moan about my job in private, I'm not going to storm into the bosses offices tomorrow and tell him everything is crap and he should be doing it a different way.
He’s still two faced. How did you rate the game tonight, that is more important.

Did you go?oh and by the way plenty of people are consistent, Sharp isn’t one of them.

Nah not really healthy enough these days to sit there for 2 hours or so in the cold. My seasons ticket days are well behind me. Go to a few corporate games a season if time allows. Dodgy armchair streamer more often than not now.

Nobody is totally consistent. Again it's human nature. You don't crap on your own doorstep.

Status
Not open for further replies.