2018/19 Sandro Ramirez

Status
Not open for further replies.
As someone said earlier his first touch last night was much better than any game i saw him play last season. His corner deliveries were spot on. I think Silva likes him and wants to work with him.

Maybe there is more to come from this lad...

Is there a player there Silva will find thee...

Did alright last night he does lack that cutting edge though which is surprising given he notched about 15 in the Spanish league.

Spent the game getting clogged by Bury, and people are complaining that it was "too physical". Yet, his delivery was excellent, and he's had two games back in a place he assumed he wouldn't be returning to.
Yet he was giving it a good crack on Wednesday, getting stuck in, delivering some really good balls and then not executing his finishing, which admittedly was hopeless. But give the lad a goal, and I reckon that'll stop.

Give him a go at least.

Spent the game getting clogged by Bury, and people are complaining that it was "too physical". Yet, his delivery was excellent, and he's had two games back in a place he assumed he wouldn't be returning to.
Yet he was giving it a good crack on Wednesday, getting stuck in, delivering some really good balls and then not executing his finishing, which admittedly was hopeless. But give the lad a goal, and I reckon that'll stop.

Give him a go at least.
This, forwards are confidence players and frankly, he's not got much at the moment.
If he gets a few games and gets a goal, he'll likely be a bit more clinical.

Worst thing we could have done was drop him after his goal in the Europa League, his confidence must be low!

Thought his corners and deliveries were good against Bury, but first touch awful. really want him to come good but not so sure it will happen at us l.

Last edited:
He'll get pre-season, and maybe even the first few games.

If he doesn't cut it, he'll be sold/loaned before the 31st.

Status
Not open for further replies.