2018/19 Sandro Ramirez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought he played well against Bury. He just needs a goal to give him more confidence

For what he is getting paid it should be the least he serves up...
Running around the gaff at the wrong end of the pitch is not what he was paid to do....
Assists and Goals is what he is paid for...

Tbf we spend millions on the squad as a whole and none of the useless effers except Sigurdsson can beat the first man with a corner.

True but this lad does,nt look like to me he can cut it in this league, so he should go on the heap with the rest of the them.
Yeah I'm still on the fence, I just think with the short window and how much work we need to do, some of them like him can be given until jan if we're on the fence.

Did you see that chance he missed in the 2nd half from like 8 yards away, was shocking that he couldn't hit the target from that close, instead he blast it wide.
I did see his chance yes. But that’s my point. He scores one and he’ll be more confident. He is not confident now and is rushing his shots

Why dont we just sell for £3-4 million? Someone would easily sell I dont get the clubs approach to our deadwood we need the wages off the books so just sell for a loss and build the money and loss of wages up.

Sandro £4 million
Mirallas £2 million
Bolasie: £8 million
Calvert Lewin £8 million
Klaassan: £8 million
Besic £3 million
Williams: £500k
Martina: £500k

It would be embarassing losses however they are massive amounts off the wages and still makes us £30 million+ to bring in a quality CB or LB.

Sending them out on loan makes no sense.

Why dont we just sell for £3-4 million? Someone would easily sell I dont get the clubs approach to our deadwood we need the wages off the books so just sell for a loss and build the money and loss of wages up.

Sandro £4 million
Mirallas £2 million
Calvert Lewin £8 million
Besic £3 million

It would be embarassing losses however they are massive amounts off the wages and still makes us £30 million+ to bring in a quality CB or LB.

Someone has to want them and be willing to pay comparable wages.

He just needs to sit out his contract draw the big salary and disappear off to Spain or somewhere similar. The only problem I can see is having to train every week when he knows he will not play. Probably worth it from his point of view.

Sandro £4 million
Mirallas £2 million
Calvert Lewin £8 million
Besic £3 million

It's the wages that they are on as well.
Nobody will match their salary so we would end up propping up the difference.
Lose / Lose

Status
Not open for further replies.