2018/19 Sandro Ramirez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Even if he could maintain the best we’ve seen of him for 90min game in/out, he’d still be warming the bench. He’s on too much to be 3rd choice.

Just hope all this game time he’s getting is geared to getting him moved on. Same with Mirallas & Besic. All well below the standard we need.

Even if he could maintain the best we’ve seen of him for 90min game in/out, he’d still be warming the bench. He’s on too much to be 3rd choice.

Just hope all this game time he’s getting is geared to getting him moved on. Same with Mirallas & Besic. All well below the standard we need.
I agree with the bit on wages, but I could see him being used in several roles. Might be a bit of a utility forward as he can slot in all three of the positions behind the striker. Can't see a lot of offers for him tbh, so we might as well make the best out of the situation

He's shown good close control and a turn of pace so far. The raw materials seem to be there for him to worry defenders it just needs a little bit more bravery and arrogance to do it in the right parts of the pitch.

I agree with the bit on wages, but I could see him being used in several roles. Might be a bit of a utility forward as he can slot in all three of the positions behind the striker. Can't see a lot of offers for him tbh, so we might as well make the best out of the situation

I can’t see many offers either. That’s the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.