2018/19 Sandro Ramirez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone has to want them and be willing to pay comparable wages.
This really! Like Shaw at ManU, if they are pulling huge wages and dont want to drop them, then we are screwed! If this is the case, better Silva tries to get them playing so even if we dont want them, we will have more chance of someone bankrolling their salaries in January if they have been putting on a show?

Why dont we just sell for £3-4 million? Someone would easily sell I dont get the clubs approach to our deadwood we need the wages off the books so just sell for a loss and build the money and loss of wages up.

Sandro £4 million
Mirallas £2 million
Bolasie: £8 million
Calvert Lewin £8 million
Klaassan: £8 million
Besic £3 million
Williams: £500k
Martina: £500k

It would be embarassing losses however they are massive amounts off the wages and still makes us £30 million+ to bring in a quality CB or LB.

Sending them out on loan makes no sense.
Getting a fee was never an issue. It is always wages.

But geez-Mirallas 2m, Calvert Lewin-8m, Besic 3m... Stupid fees, worth at least double.

either way, its wages.

He does some things well and you can’t fault his effort. I would say he’s worth keeping hold of and taking a chance on if he was on reasonable wages, it’s just the fact he’s apparently on £100k a week. I mean what the hell is that all about, Walsh and Koeman really were smoking some serious stuff.

Getting a fee was never an issue. It is always wages.

But geez-Mirallas 2m, Calvert Lewin-8m, Besic 3m... Stupid fees, worth at least double.

either way, its wages.

These players have to take a pay cut if they want to play football mate its that simple. I would make it known to all of them if they dont move they wont even be in the squad all season and force the issue.

This whole "we don't want to sell Bolasie but are open to offers" rhetoric is weak from the club imo.

Why dont we just sell for £3-4 million? Someone would easily sell I dont get the clubs approach to our deadwood we need the wages off the books so just sell for a loss and build the money and loss of wages up.

Sandro £4 million
Mirallas £2 million
Bolasie: £8 million
Calvert Lewin £8 million
Klaassan: £8 million
Besic £3 million
Williams: £500k
Martina: £500k

It would be embarassing losses however they are massive amounts off the wages and still makes us £30 million+ to bring in a quality CB or LB.

Sending them out on loan makes no sense.
If a player is on £150k a week at Everton for a 4/5 year contract, why would he take £50k a week just because we are trying to sell him for £4m? The sell on value isn't the problem here it's the wage and contract they are on that is killing this club.

He takes a wicked corner. Need to change to NFL rules so we can bring on a separate kicker to take them.

I told people not to write him off just yet. His "big touch" was more of a bad habit that he got away with in La Liga. His touch isn't nearly as bad as people made it out to be which he demonstrated against Lille with that almost Worldie

Status
Not open for further replies.