2018/19 Sandro Ramirez

Status
Not open for further replies.

fandjango

Once a blue always a....
Sandro Ramirez - 2018/19 Player Performance Thread

Thread Sponsor: @fandjango

Please use this thread for all discussion relating to Sandro Ramirez's 2018/19 match performances.

Feel free to start new threads regarding any new topics of discussion relating to this player - new contracts, player quotes, transfer news etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just not good enough, don't think he suited to England, just like Klaassen. Hopefully another La Liga team comes in for him for what we paid but on a permanent not a loan.

Had a good game last night, all said and done. He's guilty of overdoing things/getting ahead of himself though and it makes him look a bit of a biff at times, but he has 'it' in his locker in my opinion. His set piece distribution (i.e. corners) is sound as well.
His corners were the only threat we really had...him and Niasse played ok I thought

That miss was unforgivable really, nice build up play but to then skew a shot so badly that a keeper can watch it fly into row z is not Premiership quality.

His corners weren't too bad and he runs around a lot, but there's precious little if any end product.
Would be very surprised if he's not one of those that Brands and Silva have earmarked for being moved on.

Wouldn't be surprised to see him get a bit of game time this season. His attitude yesterday was good, even if the performance wasn't all that. If he's willing to give 100% every game then I'm willing to give the lad a chance this season. I still think there is a player in there, unlike Davy boy.

Thought his delivery was great on set pieces, if we get someone who can actually attack the ball with him, Dowell and Sigurdsson whipping them in we should be a pretty potent threat from corners. I also thought his touch looks a lot better than what it was at the start of last season, no reason not to keep him as a rotation option to cover the wings and forward positions imo.

Would like to see him as a partner to tosun, up front. Seems like he doesn't have the ability to take people so he's useless on the wing.

He does seem to draw a lot of fouls though. Could be useful against some of the "yard dog" teams in the league this season.

I have no doubt he will be back in Spain before the end of August .
Like Mirallas and a couple of others it is getting fit and getting minutes on the pitch to be ready to play immediately for a new club.

I don't know exactly what Sandro is, he isn't played as a striker, is not a midfielder and although he is played wide he isn't a winger.

Status
Not open for further replies.