2018/19 Sandro Ramirez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m sorry but running around a bit doesn’t constitute as a good game. He can’t shoot (quite important for a striker), cant pass, his ball control is woeful and his end product is next to none.

We need better than that.

I’m sorry but running around a bit doesn’t constitute as a good game. He can’t shoot (quite important for a striker), cant pass, his ball control is woeful and his end product is next to none.

Just stop. He was possibly our best player yesterday. His service was outstanding. His corners excellent. We all know he can shoot.

You want to bag on his first touch or dribbling, fine. But he scored 14 in La Liga, which is every bit as good as the English league, he can finish.

Just stop. He was possibly our best player yesterday. His service was outstanding. His corners excellent. We all know he can shoot.

You want to bag on his first touch or dribbling, fine. But he scored 14 in La Liga, which is every bit as good as the English league, he can finish.

Could not disagree more with everything you've said there.

Firstly he was abysmal yesterday, bar 2 or 3 decent corners.

Also it's completely irrelevant what he did elsewhere. I only care about Everton and he's been hopeless here. I don't like that argument. It's like when people kept shouting about what Walsh did at Leicester. Totally irrelevant. He destroyed our playing squad and finances and was rightly sacked. My boss will not be impressed if I cock up today and tell him not to worry because I was class in my last job.

Sadly he seems to be one of those strikers that buzzed around a lot but doesn’t score goals. We’ve already got DCL to do that and he gets a few goals and assists too (not enough but a few) so I’m not sure there’s a place for Sandro.

Could not disagree more with everything you've said there.

Firstly he was abysmal yesterday, bar 2 or 3 decent corners.

Also it's completely irrelevant what he did elsewhere. I only care about Everton and he's been hopeless here. I don't like that argument. It's like when people kept shouting about what Walsh did at Leicester. Totally irrelevant. He destroyed our playing squad and finances and was rightly sacked. My boss will not be impressed if I cock up today and tell him not to worry because I was class in my last job.

You are making a judgement on how he is as a player though so it is indeed relevant. He played parts of 8-9 matches last year and he can’t score in a side where no one scored, yet he banged in 14 in a proper full season at debatably a better league.

If you cock up today, but have proven in other jobs to have a strong track record, your boss is going to give you a bit of the benefit of the doubt I hope.

I’m not advocating to keep him, but he was good yesterday, and can surely finish.

His corners weren't too bad and he runs around a lot, but there's precious little if any end product.
Would be very surprised if he's not one of those that Brands and Silva have earmarked for being moved on.

him getting extra minutes compared to other yesterday was a clear indication that they're undecided on him imo and giving him enough of a chance to impress. I mean that's probably why lookman didn't play at all because in their minds, they know he'll be one of our top wingers with walcott.

Just need to decide between sandro, vlasic and dowell who will join them and siggurdsson as our attacker, plus probably one other.

Genuinely what game were you watching?

“We know he can shoot”?! Based on the one goal he scored from us which happened to be outside the box? He offered absolutely nothing last night, but our fans love a player who runs about a bit.

Just another 2nd rater who we need to get shut of. Silva knows he is here to sort out a mess. By now he will have a just a glimmering of how bad our squad really is.

He should be moved on but I'd be suprised if we found any club daft enough to pay those wages. Hopefully Marco can refine his overeager puppy act and might turn out to be a useful squad player

Genuinely what game were you watching?

“We know he can shoot”?! Based on the one goal he scored from us which happened to be outside the box? He offered absolutely nothing last night, but our fans love a player who runs about a bit.
Based on over 2000 minutes in La Liga. What are basing it on? 75 minutes in a preseason match against Bury when he isn’t fit and isn’t playing CF? Or the 200 minutes he played in a horrid side that produced nothing all season?

Really gutted that it isn't going to work out for him here. I watched him last April score the 1st for Malaga against Barca in a 2-0 win and he was MOM, said to my dad I'd love to see us sign him so when we did I was really excited.

I think he has had enough chances now and he doesn't seem up to it.

Sadly he seems to be one of those strikers that buzzed around a lot but doesn’t score goals. We’ve already got DCL to do that and he gets a few goals and assists too (not enough but a few) so I’m not sure there’s a place for Sandro.

There should be no place for Calvert-Lewin either !!

Bit harsh mate.

He's got something, whether he's good enough to be starting for us is the question, but he's not that bad. The below show the lad can finish.

Status
Not open for further replies.