2018/19 Sandro Ramirez

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was also pretty useless for spain u21s in the euros last summer before joining us. Hopefully can ship him out next week
I watched the under 21 euros last year and didn't think he was useless.
He was in a team dominated by a couple of players including Ascensio, I think, who were more interested in their own performance than that of the team and because of that lost out to an inferior team. I thought he did quite well as a very mobile centre forward and I would like to see him get a run in that position rather than being played wide.

All that being said, I don't see him as a premiership player.

Though his first touch was a lot better during this preseason than anything Ive seen from him last year.
I know he had his Michael Ricketts season at Malaga, but I really can't see him ever cutting it in a top league.

He played well last night, like it or not.

I agree, thought he grew into the game and was always showing for the ball. His corners were by far the best I've seen anyone take for us in the last 5 years plus. Power and accuracy, just needed someone to get on the end of them, seems years since we had a team that challenged at set pieces.

I agreed until our present preseason. He looks a different player. Weak teams, I know, but he looked bad against weak teams last years.
It's unlikely that I'll watch any of the friendlies, but I expect he'll be here until the end of the Spanish transfer window, so it'll be interesting to see if this carries over into the opening weeks of the Premier League season.

Status
Not open for further replies.