2018/19 Sandro Ramirez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Off the boil last night, couldn't get control of the ball. He's got these next 2 games to prove he's worth a squad number otherwise cut ties

Think with our current predicament we’re gonna have to give this kid a chance, maybe with a decent run of games he’d get up to speed.

Based on over 2000 minutes in La Liga. What are basing it on? 75 minutes in a preseason match against Bury when he isn’t fit and isn’t playing CF? Or the 200 minutes he played in a horrid side that produced nothing all season?
You watched all his minutes for Malaga then did you? Impressive. I’m basing it on how he’s looked atrocious every time he’s played for us, the way we binned him off within 6 months of having him and the way he wanted to stay in Spain. None of that shows the hallmarks of a good player.

You watched all his minutes for Malaga then did you? Impressive. I’m basing it on how he’s looked atrocious every time he’s played for us, the way we binned him off within 6 months of having him and the way he wanted to stay in Spain. None of that shows the hallmarks of a good player.

He was also pretty useless for spain u21s in the euros last summer before joining us. Hopefully can ship him out next week

Thought he got better as the game went on and linked okay with Kenny at times, his shooting was bloody woeful though. Don't think he's a winger at all like, would see what he's like playing a bit more off the front man

Thought he got better as the game went on and linked okay with Kenny at times, his shooting was bloody woeful though. Don't think he's a winger at all like, would see what he's like playing a bit more off the front man

Will never happen will it though? Cenk and Niasse are ahead of him in the pecking order and MS won't play with two up front. We need to bin him because I've lost patience.

his shooting is crap and hes not a winger, maybe we can turn him into a left back

Status
Not open for further replies.