New In-House Ticket Re-Sale Platform (no more StubHub!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I admittedly watched Everton over the years through StubHub.
I'm looking to watch Everton a couple times in the second half of the season.
If we were to join the clubs membership (there's 4 of us) how likely are we to get seats together? I don't want 4 of us to join if we're going to struggle with seats, are there many left for members to purchase when they become available?

Many thanks fornaby help.

Newsflash!

I have just managed to list my ticket for the Leicester game. If you've been having problems, might be worth trying again. @dockroad
Tried again this morning . ' Resell my tickets ' just takes me to a list of games with nothing to click to select a game. I've emailed the club but don't expect a reply as per.

I admittedly watched Everton over the years through StubHub.
I'm looking to watch Everton a couple times in the second half of the season.
If we were to join the clubs membership (there's 4 of us) how likely are we to get seats together? I don't want 4 of us to join if we're going to struggle with seats, are there many left for members to purchase when they become available?

Many thanks fornaby help.

If this Fat Slug is still hear, you‘ll be able to pick your Row.

I couldn't make the Brighton game. Tried for three days to list the ticket, but just got 'ticket not resaleable' error every time. So I lost out. Thanks, Everton - that's 25 quid I've just gifted you...

I couldn't make the Brighton game. Tried for three days to list the ticket, but just got 'ticket not resaleable' error every time. So I lost out. Thanks, Everton - that's 25 quid I've just gifted you...
and I think the wording on their site is something similar to .. "you are entitled to sell your ticket" etc

Not if you're an Everton season ticket holder you're not or the word "entitled" has some different meaning at Everton HQ!

I would write to them myself to complain and point this out but I doubt they would reply and even less chance of them offering proper compensation, so I'm not wasting my time.

How is the website still so broken for this?

Just took me ages to find the resale page. Just couldn't navigate to it from anywhere from within the site. Had to search to find my previous post in this thread when I was helping someone else find it :rolleyes:

How is the website still so broken for this?

Just took me ages to find the resale page. Just couldn't navigate to it from anywhere from within the site. Had to search to find my previous post in this thread when I was helping someone else find it :rolleyes:
I have given up!

Sometimes in the "Ticket Info" section it works from there, otherwise not worth it.

Im still waiting for a reply, 3 months now and yet they ask me for feedback every week on how satisfied I am with their "resolution"

Sigh

I have given up!

Sometimes in the "Ticket Info" section it works from there, otherwise not worth it.

Im still waiting for a reply, 3 months now and yet they ask me for feedback every week on how satisfied I am with their "resolution"

Sigh

You just have to click into the ticket resale option on the toolbar at the top before you click on the match you want to go to. If you click on the match straight from the ticket home page, then it takes you to normal sale. You always need to be logged into your account as well.

You just have to click into the ticket resale option on the toolbar at the top before you click on the match you want to go to. If you click on the match straight from the ticket home page, then it takes you to normal sale. You always need to be logged into your account as well.
Apologies, I'm using through the App, it is, shall we say "temperamental" I can hardly ever get to Resale Section using the link on the App always through a different method. Normally get there eventually but often i just give up, It is pathetic, Our Web Devs need a rocket up their asses! Sorry if its someone on here who does the Web Dev! :coffee:

Was dreadful when I used it. After painstakingly finding and navigating the site to buy a ticket it was telling me to download the ticket without providing any kind of option to actually do it.

Was dreadful when I used it. After painstakingly finding and navigating the site to buy a ticket it was telling me to download the ticket without providing any kind of option to actually do it.
The times I’ve bought tickets from it, I’ve completely given up trying to download any sort of digital ticket and end up just stopping by the ticket office on match day and having them print it for me.

I admit to being one if the people who was opposed to Stubhub, but the new system is a farce that accurately represents how badly run we are. It was far easier to put your ticket on sale for a low price and someone would get a cheap ticket. Now tickets aren't being sold and you can't get a cheap ticket.

Status
Not open for further replies.