New In-House Ticket Re-Sale Platform (no more StubHub!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I get it's unfair but the club created this by having such a high percentage of season ticket holders. I'm sure most people are aware of some that abused that privilege by selling the big games and effectively went for nothing to the rest or vice-versa. I believe this is a crack down on that behaviour.
They could have cracked down on that behaviour when it was managed by stubhub.

A few greedy sales tarnished the stubhub reputation which is a pity as it was a great system. You'd often get last minute seats there for 15/20 quid.

Rather than over complicate things, the club could have a junior staffer in the box office log in twice a day and make a note of the overpriced seats.

Email the seat holder, yellow card. You can't profit from the season ticket!
Catch them again, season ticket cancelled and not allowed to have one for 3 years.

It would soon weed out the bad eggs and take about one hr a day. (because the stub hub site was so easy to navigate, not like the Everton/Ticketmaster monster)

This is odd. I just clicked into the "Season Ticket Members Area" on the website, and it clearly states that STHs should have access to the Resale Platform?! I'm assuming this was just copied and pasted from last season and they haven't updated it? Either that, or by "Access to..." they just mean we can use the Resale Platform to sell our ST, not actually purchase from it?
Screenshot 2023-08-09 111948.png

Right. Reading through the discussion here has created a bit of confusion.
With membership can I buy only one ticket or multiple if they are available for resale?

Has anybody tried to transfer their ticket to family and friend for Saturday yet? I'm getting nowhere "this service not available to you".

Status
Not open for further replies.