New In-House Ticket Re-Sale Platform (no more StubHub!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You just have to click into the ticket resale option on the toolbar at the top before you click on the match you want to go to. If you click on the match straight from the ticket home page, then it takes you to normal sale. You always need to be logged into your account as well.
I was talking about trying to sell my ticket! Didn't realise buying re-sale tickets was a nightmare as well! ??

A real shame IMO.

Bramley Moore offers a chance to undo some of the harm - the club should do what all the top clubs do, and restrict season ticket holder numbers at Bramley Moore - I've shared my views for near 10 years on the issue the club are creating by oversubscribing season ticket allocation - here, here and here.

Accessibility to tickets should be a priority - it's to the benefit of the club to ensure fans can go the occasional game. Season ticket holders shouldn't be propping up membership schemes through resale exclusivity.

I've also asked this on Twitter, if anyone knows the answer?

I've never used it i just give it to one of my mates when I can't go, but just reading that, is it saying they don't even give you the full ticket price anymore they iisy give you 1/19th of the price of your season ticket?

So effectively, they make MORE money when they then sell your season ticket to another person for full price?

What a bizarre club.

1691485257447.png

^

"But, but. but, Stubhub"

View attachment 221687

^

"But, but. but, Stubhub"
I started this thread over two years ago. At the time there were some on here that were celebrating the fact that the club were no longer using Stubhub. Others including you and myself tried pointing out that for the vast majority of games it was actually a great way for people to get their hands on cheap match tickets. I used it a few times to sell my ST for midweek games etc for like £20 a pop. The fact that some people were charging over face value for the derby really blinkered some people's view of the platform. Now look at the situation, a dad/mum now needs to fork out £££'s just for the opportunity to even "maybe" get their hands on some full-price tickets for Fulham. You can't even buy Junior tickets on the Resale site, to take a kid you need to buy an Adult ticket. FFS.

You can't even buy Junior tickets on the Resale site, to take a kid you need to buy an Adult ticket. FFS.

This alone is disgraceful from the club. They're paying STH's £33 a ticket and selling them at full price, even to junior members.

The fact you have to be a member to even access the resale site now is disgusting. They've obviously seen how popular it has been the last couple of seasons and spotted an opportunity to stealth tax loyal supporters. They'll be referring to us as customers next.

I started this thread over two years ago. At the time there were some on here that were celebrating the fact that the club were no longer using Stubhub. Others including you and myself tried pointing out that for the vast majority of games it was actually a great way for people to get their hands on cheap match tickets. I used it a few times to sell my ST for midweek games etc for like £20 a pop. The fact that some people were charging over face value for the derby really blinkered some people's view of the platform. Now look at the situation, a dad/mum now needs to fork out £££'s just for the opportunity to even "maybe" get their hands on some full-price tickets for Fulham. You can't even buy Junior tickets on the Resale site, to take a kid you need to buy an Adult ticket. FFS.

It's a terrible state now.

Was always going down this route though - as a fanbase we've let ourselves down allowing this but as you say, loads couldnt the wood for the trees. It was generally people who had no direct experience with Stubhub too.

1691489383851.png

1691489396233.png

1691489431102.png

1691489448710.png

Fantastic news!!!

Cut out those leeches ticketmaster, but even better it should put an end to people holding season tickets just to fleece others.

Well done Everton.
Stub hub will still exist and people will list on it...probable still at an exorbitant price if they can get away with it.

Let the buyer beware - and let the seller take a chance of pricing themselves out of a sale

It's not great granted but I don't understand the fume. Everton will want all the tickets sold (due to creaming the extra profit) so the demand has to be there from the official members to take these. If that's the case why shouldn't people who have paid extra for first dibs get the chance?

That said it doesn't work great for me as an official member as I get my crap restricted seat first day on sale as I can't take the risk of waiting until later for the ST holders seats

It's not great granted but I don't understand the fume. Everton will want all the tickets sold (due to creaming the extra profit) so the demand has to be there from the official members to take these. If that's the case why shouldn't people who have paid extra for first dibs get the chance?

That said it doesn't work great for me as an official member as I get my crap restricted seat first day on sale as I can't take the risk of waiting until later for the ST holders seats

They aren’t getting first dibs - they are getting only dibs.

Means that a lot of people who perhaps live a distance away or work weekends and can only get to the odd game have to pay an extra £35 just for the possibility of doing that. Poor show tbh in a cost of living crisis.

Status
Not open for further replies.