New In-House Ticket Re-Sale Platform (no more StubHub!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of my tickets appears to have sold does anyone know where the money goes as I cannot find it. Please don't say lawnmowers.

Its just available for future purchases you make, eg next seasons ST or cup games. You don't actually get the money.

Congrats for actually selling a ticket though. Impressive.

Anyone used the App(I'm a Member) to buy tickets, bought 2 for Wet Spam this morning payment gone through and gone from account but showing as cancelled? Im on hold to them at the moment, been about 40 mins already!!

*update
Got through-very helpful, apologised and tickets sent through via e mail, they had some app issues(just in case anyone else has similar issue)

UTFT

Last edited:
Just bought resale tkts for Watford and payment through. Nothing showing on my folder on the website or did i get a confirmation by email. Anyone know how long this takes ?

Just bought resale tkts for Watford and payment through. Nothing showing on my folder on the website or did i get a confirmation by email. Anyone know how long this takes ?
I had to ring them in the end but they sorted it instantly over the phone, tickets arrived in post 2 days later.

They said they have some problems on the App!
Needs sorting to be honest.

I had to ring them in the end but they sorted it instantly over the phone, tickets arrived in post 2 days later.

They said they have some problems on the App!
Needs sorting to be honest.
Yes rang the and they sending them out even though I could have just printed at home. Definitely needs to be fixed going forward.

I think they have changed the process and allow the resale tkts before the game is a sell out as general sale for Watford is not till Thursday and all the resale (100+) available to buy.

Yes rang the and they sending them out even though I could have just printed at home. Definitely needs to be fixed going forward.

I think they have changed the process and allow the resale tkts before the game is a sell out as general sale for Watford is not till Thursday and all the resale (100+) available to buy.
Glad you got sorted!

its defo a bit of a mess from the App! I said the same with regards to Print at Home but they were insistent!

sure they will get it sorted for BMD lol!

UTFT

I sold our 2 season tickets for the Burnley game. Surprised to see the money deposited back to my bank account as I thought I read somewhere that it would just sit as a credit towards next years season tickets.

Happy though as I'd prefer to have the cash in my account!

Can you sell kids tickets on it, Yet? Listed 2 of my mine for Arsenal and Newcastle but can't where/how I list my lads.

Can you sell kids tickets on it, Yet? Listed 2 of my mine for Arsenal and Newcastle but can't where/how I list my lads.
You’ve always been able to list Kids tickets on the re-sale site, it’s just that they are only sold to others as Adults. You need to login to your kid’s online account, and list it that way.

619 Arsenal tickets available on the Re-Sale site, with more being added everyday. Vast majority of these will go unsold and there will be lots of empty seats. But at least we haven't got to put up with that horrible StubHub anymore hey lads.....

619 Arsenal tickets available on the Re-Sale site, with more being added everyday. Vast majority of these will go unsold and there will be lots of empty seats. But at least we haven't got to put up with that horrible StubHub anymore hey lads.....

Yeah rats them allowing fans to put tickets on for less than the £50 or whatever everyone has to pay now off efc resale

If you ring the club cant you get a printted ticket and sell that?

Status
Not open for further replies.