New In-House Ticket Re-Sale Platform (no more StubHub!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had something changed in the app or man site? I can’t seem to see the option to re sell my season ticket for any future games?!

Probably not the exact right thread to ask in but it's as close as I can get....

(Thankfully) can't make Monday night now, and given up all hope of selling it on the resale platform...I've got a victim/friend prepared to take my ticket - but my ST is digital. Can i ring up the box office and ask for a paper copy or are they going to kick off about it breaking the Ts and Cs of the season ticket by gifting it to someone? Is there a smarter way of phrasing it?

Probably not the exact right thread to ask in but it's as close as I can get....

(Thankfully) can't make Monday night now, and given up all hope of selling it on the resale platform...I've got a victim/friend prepared to take my ticket - but my ST is digital. Can i ring up the box office and ask for a paper copy or are they going to kick off about it breaking the Ts and Cs of the season ticket by gifting it to someone? Is there a smarter way of phrasing it?
My mate got a paper copy yesterday for the derby for somebody as he couldn’t get off work to go the game.

Had something changed in the app or man site? I can’t seem to see the option to re sell my season ticket for any future games?!

Its still there its just nearly impossible to find how to navigate to get there. Some of the links are broken (ie they just take you to the normal fixtures page), and the links that actually work aren't easy to find at all.

I just managed to find it eventually a few minutes ago. Took me ages. Does this link work for you? https://tickets.evertonfc.com/account/tickets/resale

Its still there its just nearly impossible to find how to navigate to get there. Some of the links are broken (ie they just take you to the normal fixtures page), and the links that actually work aren't easy to find at all.

I just managed to find it eventually a few minutes ago. Took me ages. Does this link work for you? https://tickets.evertonfc.com/account/tickets/resale

Not sure if people like me have hijacked this thread or not now sorry. I've tried reselling my tickets on there but the it will come up with the error; "At least one ticket is not resalable" but I'm not sure why. Anyone have any ideas?

It would be good to be able to ring the club up but they're closed :zzz: cheers ;)

Not sure if people like me have hijacked this thread or not now sorry. I've tried reselling my tickets on there but the it will come up with the error; "At least one ticket is not resalable" but I'm not sure why. Anyone have any ideas?

It would be good to be able to ring the club up but they're closed :zzz: cheers ;)
I’ve sold on the site a couple of times but I was getting the same error message as yourself for the Newcastle game before Xmas. A few people were having the same issue. Basically, EFC IT systems are wank mate

Yeah I was getting that error for the game last Thursday, then the game got cancelled anyway so it didn't matter.

But I defo HAD listed my ticket successfully for the Leicester game. I've just gone and checked though and now it doesn't appear to be listed anymore. The system is just rubbish basically.

edit: I've now realised I'd missed the final click to put it on-sale, and now having tried to list it again I am getting the same error as you.

Had so many issues with the App and Re-sale now, raised 2 cases with them and they asked for feedback on both before they were/are resolved, 3 months in still waiting for them to sort, absolute dross!

£35 aint a lot for the app and i guess you get what you pay for but sort it out Everton, its a mess!

Yeah I was getting that error for the game last Thursday, then the game got cancelled anyway so it didn't matter.

But I defo HAD listed my ticket successfully for the Leicester game. I've just gone and checked though and now it doesn't appear to be listed anymore. The system is just rubbish basically.

edit: I've now realised I'd missed the final click to put it on-sale, and now having tried to list it again I am getting the same error as you.
Same thing happened to me ,I can't get to Leicester game ,listed it correctly last night and then a message came up ''one or more of your tickets cannot be listed '' .Today I can't see an option to list at all. Stubhub was way better.

Same thing happened to me ,I can't get to Leicester game ,listed it correctly last night and then a message came up ''one or more of your tickets cannot be listed '' .Today I can't see an option to list at all. Stubhub was way better.

100% agree about stubhub.

I can't get to alot of the games this season because they have been moved to stupid times to be shown on TV, and I can't re-sell my seat because the re-sale platform doesn't work. So i'm out of pocket because of it.

Something else that annoys me, is that it doesn't seem to want to let you list your ticket in the last 24 hours before the game. The game disappears from this list. Its kinda irrelevant because it doesn't work when the game is in the list :D but its just annoying.

With stubhub if something came up at the last moment meaning I couldn't make it to the game, I'd list my ticket the night before for £5 or £10. Then someone got a bargain and at least I'd get a few quid back.

Status
Not open for further replies.