New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it’s because British managers live off table scraps and only get the opportunity to manage Smaller teams with limited budgets with premier league survival as their primary goal.

I think for us we would be looking for managers with experience at larger clubs regularly competing for trophies who are used to being under heavier stress loads.

I just can’t think of a British manager who meets those criteria, hence the need to look elsewhere
The only one I can really think of these days is Rodgers. No other British manager is really that close to him currently.

I've narrowed my choices for manager down to

Atkinson (Ron)
Bassett ( Dave )
Curbishley ( Alan )
Dyche ( Sean )
Eriksson ( Sven Goran )
Francis ( Terry or Gerry )
Grant ( Avram )
Hodgson ( Roy )
Ince ( Paul )
Jol ( Martin )
Keegan ( Kevin )
Lambert ( Paul )
McCarthy ( Mick of course )
Neil (Alex)
O'Neill ( Martin )
Pardew ( Alan)
Quieroz ( Carlos )
Redknapp ( Harry )
Sanchez ( Lawrie )
Tigana ( Jean )
Unsworth ( David )
Vialli ( Gianluca )
Wagner ( David )
Xavi (Hernadez Creus)
Yems ( John )
Zola ( Gianfranco)

Nonsense. We had a very good first half of his second season, doing well in Europe and in 5th place in the PL, then it went to pieces....but we still did better in the cups in his final season then any other for many years.
What? 5 wins from 19 in the PL up to the turn of the year.
We were never 5th. We were 6th after an opening day draw but it all went downhill from there.

This legit Mutzo?
They made a statement that the search would also include candidates with no previous EPL experience.

Reading through the lines -Why say that? Just get on with it and deliver a manager.

It was a very weird thing to publicly state unless there was a deeper purpose and they were lining it all up.

Status
Not open for further replies.