New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought it would be Nuno myself.

Not got the faintest idea who it’s likely to be now, literally could be anyone from Sally the FF dinner lady or Derek the wooden seat painter at Goodison at this point.

I would still have Lampard. Like the style he would bring. Has gained a few seasons experience to learn from any mistakes and is up and coming. Think Chelsea was just too big and pressurised at the time but didn't do as bad as people make out. Only danger would be if he takes Everton upwards then Chelsea could easily line him up again.

Brighton hardly have the best striking options do they?

They created a lot of chances but didn't slot

We have a good striker in DCL

We create the same amount of chances as Bright did but stick a good striker on the end of them then surely that suggests we'll score more goals?

His Brighton side were tight at the back, so if we're tight at the back and scoring goals then we'll win football games and thus have points and thus be in contention for European places

That's just common sense isn't it?

we’re not getting potter thank god

it won’t be someone from this league

Thought it would be Nuno myself.

Not got the faintest idea who it’s likely to be now, literally could be anyone from Sally the FF dinner lady or Derek the wooden seat painter at Goodison at this point.

Same.

If we turned Nuno down then it's a very interesting situation.

He was the stand out choice from a certain tier of managers imo

People seem to be stuck in a bit of a rut with Everton, when something seems promising then it goes to crap like so many times with us, the more that happens, cynicism kicks in, a jaded attitude along with it.

Not to mention the fan base isn’t very unified when it comes to the board either.
Yeah I get that, and I get that whoever gets it isn't going to have the approval of everyone etc, but reading some of the comments you just despair. It's like if we don't get Simeone or Guardiola it's a disaster, I just don't understand what planet people are on looking at it like that. Someone is going to have to come in and do a tough job here, that person will almost certainly be someone trying to work their way up the ladder, so I just can't get my head round the way people are ruling out pretty much everyone in that bracket.

Status
Not open for further replies.