New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Then maybe the stories about his back room staff were the stumbling block.
Hope Brands pulls something out of the hat.
Cause some i dont want

-Potter & Howe: Bournemouth & Brighton being their level
-Martinez: his 100% positivity & persisting with playing out from the back were doing my head in
-Ferguson: will he attrack players at the higher end of the market for us ?
-Benitez: fear the ex Red connection will haunt him at some stage by the fans
-Pirlo: risky on the back of only 1 year in management
-Stevie G / Silva: no comments needed for obvious reasons lol

all pretty irrelevant to his abilities as a manager imo.
also the job tuchel done showed how out of his depth he was imo.
Agreed, but he did he build the platform....i aint saying he would be a perfect fit, but compared to others available he would imo be the best option. I also believe it would generate a level of excitement and expectation within the club...Cant imagine the feeling on here were Potter to be appointed

Then maybe the stories about his back room staff were the stumbling block.
Hope Brands pulls something out of the hat.
Cause some i dont want

-Potter & Howe: Bournemouth & Brighton being their level
-Martinez: his 100% positivity & persisting with playing out from the back were doing my head in
-Ferguson: will he attrack players at the higher end of the market for us ?
-Benitez: fear the ex Red connection will haunt him at some stage by the fans
-Pirlo: risky on the back of only 1 year in management
-Stevie G / Silva: no comments needed for obvious reasons lol
Best post on here by a country mile...would rather Floss my teeth with barbed wire than have any of those mentioned !!!

True but do you really think our crowd have the patience for a lack of results? Look at Silva? So Potter comes in we have a nice style but are languishing in the bottom half he wouldn't last long. Look I agree we need rebuilding I also think Potter is a promising coach I just think we can get better right now. We should be around the top ten/fighting for EL minimum...

If he can maintain the defensive stability he enjoyed at Brighton and DCL is tucking away the chances we create then surely we would be in contention for EL?

Not claiming to be ITK but am told we are only a couple of steps away from announcing our next manager!

Attachments

• 0C3B09FB-25F3-4B81-941C-E9D600A593DD.jpeg
    0C3B09FB-25F3-4B81-941C-E9D600A593DD.jpeg
    96.9 KB · Views: 56
I like Nuno as a person, don't like his football that much but I just want Everyone to try SOMETHING different because what we've been served up the last 7-8 years is just totally crap for what we have spent.

Status
Not open for further replies.