More than 29,300 season tickets renewed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was offered ome by the club arouns 3 weeks ago but havent hesrd anything since, anyone in the same boat?

Just had a little google and apparently we do actually sell 32,000 season tickets.

Should we sell them all and lets say 39,200 is the capacity.

Taking away 2,900 for away fans, that leaves a grand total of 4,300 tickets available to the normal spectator for every game, which is 10.9% of our overall seating.

Season Tickets sales club by club by July 2016 as compiled by Talksport: (not sure how accurate)

7,000 Bournemouth
14,000 Burnley
14,000 Watford
15,000 Huddersfield
15,000 Swansea
15,000 West Brom
18,000 Crystal Palace
20,000 Southampton
21,000 Stoke
23,000 Brighton
23,000 Leicester
25,000 Chelsea
25,000 Liverpool
28,000 Tottenham
32,000 Everton
38,000 Newcastle United
40,000 Man City
45,000 Arsenal
52,000 West Ham
55,000 Man Utd

It's a difficult situation I think. I genuinely thought about giving it up this year, but I renewed at (almost literally) the last minute. I meant it when I said i'd consider stopping if Allardyce is in charge, but if I hadn't renewed and then we'd sacked him at the end of the season i'd have been livid. They've kind of got us over a barrel with the new stadium I suppose, we're all scared of missing out if it happens.
Exactly how I felt - left renewing mine until day before deadline day in the hope he would be gone. In the end I renewed because I've been a Blue all my life and still will be long after Allardyce has left this club - just hope it's sooner rather than later

Ive renewed in the hope he won’t be here. If he is, every game is going on stub hub.

TBH, I could walk away from football. The money they earn went beyond obscene at least 20 years ago & gets more obscene every year. Players who would die for the shirt are none existent these days. We renewed though. We always do.

I will be very surprised & disappointed if Sam & Walsh are here beyond this season though.
No player has ever died for the club. What a weird thing to say. I doubt Harry Kane would give his life for Tottenham. No-one in this league cares about loyalty anymore anyway. Just ask Barkley.

Season tickets are overpriced as hell. This is why I've started ti watch Championship teams instead, even if it means a train journey to somewhere in Yorkshire.

No player has ever died for the club. What a weird thing to say. I doubt Harry Kane would give his life for Tottenham. No-one in this league cares about loyalty anymore anyway. Just ask Barkley.

Season tickets are overpriced as hell. This is why I've started ti watch Championship teams instead, even if it means a train journey to somewhere in Yorkshire.
I renewed but have been having difficulty getting to games sometimes through health problems. Quite a few people I know who used to go to watch us every game have now started going to lower league or non league football and are enjoying themselves more..perhaps not totally due to our recent history but also through being peed of with the prem in general as you say...always watch the lower league games highlights on Ch 5 myself rather than MOTD :);)

figure of speech
noun
  1. a word or phrase used in a non-literal sense for rhetorical or vivid effect.

I presume most fans hearts haven't been in it this season since RK went, all hope went 6 or 7 weeks into the season, less for some, the appointment of Sam didn't do much to help the situation and the crap that has followed only made it worse.
I think that people have chosen the easy option about not making the effort to attend and will be interesting to now how many tickets have gone on stub hub for the bar codes since t got switched

Just under a thousand sold on Stubhub so far ...

upload_2018-4-20_18-46-4.png

Doubtless there'll still be plenty up for grabs on there.

I renewed my 2 seats on the day they became available again. I have since also bought a third. I am confident that the Bulb-headed monstrosity wont be in the managers role next year. If he is, I'll likely have a lot of activity on a StubHub account. However foolishly though, I still trust Everton over this one.

But... But... I thought everyone was boycotting renewing because everyone hastes Sam?

or was the noisy minority just making it up?

Status
Not open for further replies.