More than 29,300 season tickets renewed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Got the call this morning, officially a Park End Season Ticket Holder. Booooooooooooo.

Yay......I used to be a Park Ender :)

Having previously been a Street Ender.

Now I have quietly shifted to the Lower Bullens, the Elephant’s Graveyard of Goodison, where all Baby Boomer Blues go to die.

Where you are now, so once was I.

And where I am now, one day you will be.

Enjoy the journey, Jacky ;)

Sure we would not want to support any other team :pint2:

COYBB :dance:

Now I have quietly shifted to the Lower Bullens, the Elephant’s Graveyard of Goodison, where all Baby Boomer Blues go to die.

so poetic and so frightening, I hope for both are sakes the passing over is a long while off, I need to see at least one more trophy before I turn the toes up.

Got the call this morning, officially a Park End Season Ticket Holder. Booooooooooooo.

welcome to the promised land where you can only look and smile at the lesser mortals with their restricting posts

Welcome squire. Please adhere to the attached Park End Guidelines, and ensure you keep the noise down to a minimum, as we only sing when we're winning, sing when we'rrrrrrrrrre winnnnnning. Kind regards, Lee Smith, Earl of PE7.

IMG_1150.JPG

This is one of the most beautiful posts I think I've ever read.

I managed to get a TB ticket, to sit with what my uncles in the Street end call "All the arl fellas".

Could you write something about that next?

I managed to get a TB ticket, to sit with what my uncles in the Street end call "All the arl fellas".

unfortunately you're going to age beyond your years very quickly, you will begin to tut at everything without being aware.

:)

I will try.

I even have a title.

"One Foot In The Bullens: A Salutary Tale for Gwladys Street Blues"

:pint2:

Status
Not open for further replies.